User
Pass
2FA

Underlight Angler bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message397
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 06-09-2020, 16:25:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=133755/underlight-angler?bonus=0
Character name: Zaranthos
Bug description: Undercurrent and other non-working traits
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/CejN3W3

Some of the Underlight Angler traits don't function at all or properly. Surface tension doesn't work. Underlight Blessing grants faster swimming an underwater breathing but doesn't transform you into a fish. Better luck next time doesn't seem to work and none of the angling traits seem to work. Undercurrent uses the ability, triggers the cool down timer, but doesn't teleport you. No idea if Way of the Flounder works or not.

Undercurrent rank 2/1 bug shown in picture. I believe I had Underlight Anlger in the previous patch and probably never upgraded any traits until 7.3.5. So no idea if that trait is bugged because I did or didn't put any points into traits until 7.3.5.

0 0

mentasmastika

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-09-2021 21:19)

Post Posted: 09-11-2020, 00:49:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same here. So much time wasted to have it and nothing of traits seem to be working.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:00:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x