User
Pass
2FA

Unholy Pet DPS not added on recount.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1228
AlexWeed

[Death Knight Trainer]

(since 27-02-2016 15:38)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 27-02-2016, 17:38:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Este vorba despre Pet-ul DK-ului Unholy, Ghoul.Dmg-ul acestui pet reprezinta aproximativ 30% din DPS-ul total al DK-ului astfel ca daca uitam sa folosim acest pet, nu vom juca la potential maxim.Problema actuala este ca pe recountul diferitilor playeri nu se adauga dmg-ul dat de Petul DK-ilor Unholy din party.Pana la urma la sfarsitul fightului important este ca a fost destul DMG pentru a efectua kill-ul, dar intr-un guild unde pentru a testa randamentul DPS-ului se folosesc astfel de damage metters ca Recount, playerii ce joaca aceasta clasa vor fi in defavoare si pot fi judecati pe nedrept.
*Precizez ca pe 4.3.4 unde 99% din playerii de DK jucau Unholy nu exista aceasta problema
*Mai jos este un print cu 2 recounturi diferite de la 2 DK unholt ce au dat dps in acelasi timp.Diferenta de damage si dps pe cele 2 recounturi este evidenta.
I'm gonna talk about DK Unholy's pet, the Ghoul.The dmg of this pet represents aprox. 30% of the DK's DPS so if we forget to use this pet we won't have full potential.The actual problem is that on different players' recount the dmg given by the Ghouls is not added to the Dks dps in the party on recount.After all at the end of the fight it's important that the party had enough dps to finish the kill, but in a guild where in order to test DPS players officers and guild masters use dps matters like Recount, players who play Death Knight Unholy will be unfavoured and they can be unjustly judged.
*I want to mention that on 4.3.4 where 99% of DK players where using Unholy spec this problem didn't exist.
*Under this text you have a print screen where 2 DK unholy gave dps on a dummy at the same time and posted each other's recounts.The dmg difference on the 2 recounts is obvious.

“Scopul scuzã mijloacele”

0 0

Wedinn

[Retired]

(since 27-03-2023 16:11)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 18-03-2016, 19:07:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm it doesn't show up on the recount. Plus, it sometimes deals an extremely high damage. I tested both things with Dego when we saw how strange my pet ghoul was acting, but his topic got closed before I could contribute.

However, I'm afraid the Death Knight subforum is not a good enough place to discuss bugs. Try bringing it to the staff's atention via the "Bug report" topic, where your issue can be discussed in greater detail.

Sincerely, Wedinn.

Wedinn
Former Game Master & Discord Community Manager
(January 2017 - February 2018)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by andreir, 26 March 2016 17:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:06:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x