User
Pass
2FA

Upcoming meeting - post 7.2.5 launch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message693
Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 07-08-2018, 23:11:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think we should all gather on team speak/discord to discuss some important aspects about the future of Legion realm. As usual, we want to give our players the best private server experience.

Main points to be discussed:

1. Dev activity
    2. More ingame events(PvE events increased)
    3. Inactive name cleanup - we do not plan to do this since old players might come back
    4. TeamSpeak server
    5. PvP environment
    6. MoP realm - final decision - we plan to leave this as it is for now since numerous players are still playing
    7. Old content revamp - this is undergoing changes
    8. Nighthold difficulties boss nerf - news have already been posted

I will continue and observe feedback from players and build up more points if needed. Each of you can add your own point of view and certain improvements that can be discussed.

Retired

Last edited by Denim on 13-08-2018, 19:48:14; edited 4 times in total
3 0

Pirinush

[Little Pandawan]

(since 31-12-2018 12:27)

Votes: 190

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 08:33:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it would be nice to have some sort of progress bar ( just numbers, no timer) on the % till we launch 7.2.5 so that the players can have a rough estimate on how close we are with it.

Fixes will be live only after a server restart !

3 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 08-08-2018, 19:45:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) It would be great if old instances would be fixed, vinsel has made a nice topic depicting what bosses/instances are working and broken on freakz currently

2) Fixing old raids bosses Gear Tokens which are broken.

3) Nerfing Grand Magistrix Elisande & Gul'dan at Nighthold so guilds will bother to push mythic bosses for smaller guilds progress. Currently there is only 1 kill on mythic guldan and only 3 guilds have killed Grand Magistrix Elisande. And the guilds who have progressed on full mythc nighthold are dead now. No one is trying to kill last 2 bosses in nighthold anymore to my knowledge

4) Fixing the reported dungeon bugs to make the dungeons at least 90 - 95% blizz like

5) Possibility of a Different Expansion to be released since mop realm is pretty dead, if the devs can handle two realms

will add more later if something comes up to mind

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 13-08-2018, 09:15:07; edited 4 times in total
3 0

Froster

[The doctor is in]

(since 27-12-2020 22:08)

Votes: 87

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 02:06:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Events.
More events, more stuff to do ingame. We could make the mythic run event.

As for the MoP realm: my idea was to switch it with an xpac that is:
-profitable
-requires lesser tweaking and fixing
-gathers a fanbase but doesn't suck your players from Legion.

If we go WOTLK, most of the Legion people would migrate, therefore you need a neutral xpac such as Cataclysm.

Nothing more to add: can't wait for our meeting. -

3 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 00:54:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I bet most of us will have an opinion to discuss about MoP realm. Let's see what comes up until the meeting -

Retired

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 02:51:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well nerfing the last 2 bosses in Nighthold is not something that will be easy, due to the fact that they require a lot of coordination and skill to kill.

I have spoken with Coco yday and suggested to him how to change the Elisande script to make it less RNG and at the same time around 20% easier so that boss will immediately be nefed. We plan to do this as soon as hes back from hes mini vacation (hes afk for 2days I think)

As far as Gul'dan is concerned there is simply nothing to nerf, The Demon Within phase is mechanical so you can not nerf it in any way, and Gul'dan him self has so many spells and different mechanic that to nerf it or make it easier would in my opinion be a waste of time because if they cant past him and deal with the mechanics there there is no chance for them to pass the The Demon Within phase.
The only thing here that could be nerfed would be the actual HP on Mythic by reducing it ~20% or so.

Another fight I would consider nerfing is Botanist and only the tank damage of it, tanks there take so much damage that most wipes are due to the fact that both tanks just get oneshoted.

Nighthold aside If you ask most of the players on the server they will QQ about the dungeons, ,main point here being the trash not being scripted and Vaults of the Wardens bosses are just crazy at times.
As 7.2.5 gets released all of them are going to start jumping back into the dungeons and start farming them for AP and loot more then they do atm, and aside of that, that is what the majority of the players are doing overall, close to 70-80% of the time spent online players are doing dungeons or looking for keys, you can see that just by looking at the global.
So i would say focusing more work on dungeon would overall improve the image of the server and keep more active players simply because they will enjoy doing them, rather then depleting a key because of a random bug or lack of trash scripts, getting frustrated and just loging off.

I do a lot of spectating and from what i have observed this would benefit the server the most. Again keep in mind that as 7.2.5 comes out the amount of dungeons players will do will skyrocket and so will the QQ.

1 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 08:48:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Dev activity - I hope the focus will be on current dungeons and improving them
2. More ingame events(PvE events increased) - I can help with that if we have some more people for that
3. Inactive name cleanup - Would be nice, ( also the perma banned people )
4. TeamSpeak server - Not much people use Teamspeak? And if they want something that freakz handles offer them a section on discord?
5. PvP environment - Maybe here we can do some events to shine a new light on it
6. MoP realm - final decision - Cata will bring back a lot of people
7. Old content revamp - Much people ask for working old content
8. Nighthold last 2 bosses nerf - Defo so more people get the chance to kill it

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 14:17:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Dev activity -> Focus on Legion dungeons. [ trash vs cc | disengage / charge vs pull mechanics | etc ]

2. More ingame events(PvE events increased) -> Mythic NH Speed Run | hide & seek | where am I ? | maze, stairs events | easy custom boss with basic mechanics / chain quest for noobs | Mythic Plus Tournament

3. Inactive name cleanup -> 1y offline +

4. TeamSpeak server -> Discord is way better than it.

5. PvP environment -> Recruit a GM that has a lot of time and knowledge about PvP so he can take care of exploits, events. [ Fix Dalaran Arena | BGs matching ]

6. MoP realm - final decision -> Whatever we'll do, it's just a waste of time.

7. Old content revamp -> Don't bother with fancy scripts, just make them doable + loot, achievements.

8. Nighthold last 2 bosses nerf -> Power of the Aspects and maybe 10% on the other bosses.

3 0

dracusoru93

[Achive Hunter]

(since 18-09-2021 15:29)

Votes: 205

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 16:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) +1 power , also for more staff to do ingame , fix "Achivement" section , for Titles, mounts , activiti for players
2) a dev can fix the Draenor zone ( at last for the Lore Master)
3) for PVP section , try fixing the unavaileble BG's

0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 12-08-2018, 21:07:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Switching from MoP to WotLK actually seems a brilliant idea to my mind. I honestly don't believe legion playerbase will be affected, I'm pretty sure if we advertise the server good, we'll have molten ppl coming by.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 13 August 2018 19:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:51:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x