User
Pass
2FA

[Vote] Error 522 at top100arena.com

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message496
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 15:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/vote.php?vote=4 and https://www.top100arena.com/in.asp?id=84348&&&&incentive=905274
Character name: Forseth
Bug description: Tried to vote for freakz. Votes for one to threee vote domains work well but forth at top100arena. Here I get Error 522 after around 30 sec waiting time. Problem exisits since 1st Jan 2021.
Proof: Continous attempts to vote for top100arena since 1st Jan 2021 and today 12:15 pm

I know this was dismissed and locked previously. But this site has been a problem this entire week. It is slow and frequently has multiple times in the voting process where it throws cloudflare errors multiple times and sometimes ultimately fails because the tokens to vote actually expire before you can complete a voting cycle. Maybe it's worse for certain people based on the time of day but I've had issues with this site all week. Today I just gave up after 4 page reload and fail attempts at the last phase of voting. Maybe I'll get credit for voting, maybe I won't, but I just couldn't be bothered to waste more time on one worthless site anymore.

I get it's not your site, and nothing you can do to fix it, but if they can't fix their site remove it from your voting requirements so you don't discourage your own users from voting. If this was my first time voting and I had to deal with this I might never vote because of it and that harms the promotion of your server on all the other sites that actually do work because of one poorly run site.

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 15:47:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We're aware of it, please wait for it to be fixed
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 09 January 2021 13:47

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 09:45:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x