User
Pass
2FA

Vote not working properly (chrome)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1349
nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 14:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

video: (WATCH the video before replying to this topic... dont crowd the place... i just want a clean answer)

https://streamable.com/vh3ul

i believe that says anything necessary.

for me, the problem persists on all 4 websites.

[note: that green "visit" button and freakz banner have the same URL // my chrome is up to date // i am not using any adblock ]

Last edited by nyevid on 15-07-2017, 21:56:11; edited 2 times in total
0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2018 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-07-2017, 20:57:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It takes around 5 to 20 minutes before vote points are awarded. They're not awarded immediately. Just vote, then wait at least 30 minutes to 1 hour and your vote points will show up.
0 0

Makijato

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2018 21:14)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 13:34:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Read how to vote than try it again. It works just fine

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 14:16:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wizarddude wrote:
It takes around 5 to 20 minutes before vote points are awarded. They're not awarded immediately. Just vote, then wait at least 30 minutes to 1 hour and your vote points will show up.

https://ibb.co/ch6JaF
i've been voting for 3 days straight, no vote points.
Makijato wrote:

this is exactly what i was afraid to hear.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 21:20:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nyevid wrote:
wizarddude wrote:

Makijato wrote:

Are you using a VPN? I have to turn off my VPN in order to vote properly.

I use Chrome as well to vote. After voting, it says in red text on the voting window, that it takes 5 to 20 minutes for votes to be awarded. Does it show this text after you vote?

When I vote, I turn off my VPN, and turn off all addons. Then I vote on site #1, click the Freakz link on site #1 which opens a new tab with Freakz website, then I click on voting, vote on site #2, click the Freakz link on site #2 which opens a new tab with Freakz website, do this for each voting site. That's the only advice I can think of. Good luck.

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 21:54:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wizarddude wrote:
nyevid wrote:
wizarddude wrote:

Makijato wrote:

I use Chrome as well to vote. After voting, it says in red text on the voting window, that it takes 5 to 20 minutes for votes to be awarded. Does it show this text after you vote?

When I vote, I turn off my VPN, and turn off all addons. Then I vote on site #1, click the Freakz link on site #1 which opens a new tab with Freakz website, then I click on voting, vote on site #2, click the Freakz link on site #2 which opens a new tab with Freakz website, do this for each voting site. That's the only advice I can think of. Good luck.

thank you for typing what i exactly did on the video... -_-

but as you see, i am not using any VPN currently... problem for me seems to presist for FireFox also...

Update @ 15-07-2017, 22:54:40

am i banned from voting?

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

wizarddude

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-07-2017, 23:55:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nyevid wrote:
wizarddude wrote:
nyevid wrote:
wizarddude wrote:

Makijato wrote:

thank you for typing what i exactly did on the video... -_-

And thank you for showing why you have a -65.7 reputation rating. You need to work on your attitude.

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 16-07-2017, 00:02:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wizarddude wrote:

And thank you for showing why you have a -65.7 reputation rating. You need to work on your attitude.

oh...

and? is that the answer or a "And thank you for showing why you have a -65.7 reputation rating." trash reply?
i got the reputation because i complained frankly about my meaningless ban. do the same if you are able to.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 16:47:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x