User
Pass
2FA

(WOW51900319) - Disconnect due to Launcher

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message10836
Dragonskull

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-05-2018 22:43)

Post Posted: 08-05-2018, 19:50:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey everyone
I've got the following issue:
After following the guideline on http://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download - With option 1: Installation by torrent, I start my game with the launcher_freakz.exe file:

IMG: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=2c9601-1525801555.png

Like you can see, I immediately get the message, that my launcher_freakz.dll is not present in my WoW directory - But well - It is, as I pointed out in this pic:

IMG: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=ef2a20-1525801638.png

Yet, I can push a button and the game launches - After successfully login in (I just migated 2 characters to the server), I can play about 15 seconds, before I get the following message and fall "asleep":

IMG: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=281598-1525801377.jpg

After the announced 15 seconds, I get disconnected and retrieve the WoW error (WOW51900319):

IMG: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=db3edc-1525801457.jpg

I've read through the forums, and even tried every step from https://forum.wow-freakz.com/More-solutions-for-login-problems-t519529.html. I deleted my game cache, I deleted the Internet Explorer and Windows TEMP, I deleted and reinstalled the Launcher from http://www.wow-freakz.com/legion_download three times allready, did every computer restart like told in the forum thread - But nothing seems to work, the problem stays the same...!

I'd really appreciate some help here -

Oh - And btw: I'm running a Windows 10 64bit system!

EDIT:

Problem seems to be solved by deleting the _64.exe files! Can the game only be run in 32bit version here...?[/u]

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-01-2019, 19:43:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello filip89, hello Azaleh,

Please redownload the launcher here: https://freakz.page.link/725_launcher_24742 - Make sure to overwrite all old files, do not keep the old files. Make sure that your anti virus software isn't deleting the launcher or it's .dll file.
Now, set all Freakz launcher executables and all WoW executables to run with administrator privileges and make sure to remove Read Only from the Properties of the entire WoW folder.

Should this not work, try moving the WoW folder to your Desktop, and try removing Wow-64.exe, launcher_freakz-64.dll and launcher_freakz-64.exe - Then run the game by using the normal freakz_launcher.exe

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 25-01-2019, 23:12:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again Azaleh,

Maybe you're experiencing a DNS issue. Please attempt to flush your DNS and then try again.
If you don't know how to flush your DNS, check this link: https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
When you've done the steps in the guide, I'd recommend to physically restart your router and to restart your PC - then try to connect to WoW again.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 14:37:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello axilleas,

"Read Only" does not get checked again, read the property carefully. It states that it only applies to files inside the folder. Folder themselves can't be or not be Read Only, hence why you see a filled out square. It's not an empty box, nor is it a tick. The filled out box is a default state that only exists for folders. If you check the files inside the folder individually, you'll see that none of them are set to read only.

Now, about your issue.. try the following steps:

-Check if launcher_freakz.dll and launcher_freakz-64.dll are still in your WoW folder. (Anti virus software often detects these files as a virus and deleted and/or quarantines them)
-Add the Freakz launcher and its DLL files as exception in your Anti Virus (including Windows Defender) and restore any deleted/quarantined files if possible.
-Set all Freakz launchers and WoW.exe files to run with administrator privileges.
-If none of the above helps, try to start launcher_freakz.exe instead of the 64-bit version. You can also try to delete launcher_freakz-64.dll, launcher_freakz-64.exe and WoW-64.exe.

Please report back once you've done this.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 15:21:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello axilleas,

I am great to hear that!
Have fun in the game and enjoy your journey through Azeroth, defend our world against the Legion!

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 13:02:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Na1kA,

Please try the following things:

-Check if launcher_freakz.dll and launcher_freakz-64.dll are still in your WoW folder (Anti virus software often detects these files as a virus and deleted and/or quarantines them - make sure to check for that and undo if applicable)
-For some users it helped to move the WoW client to another location, for example the desktop
-Try to start launcher_freakz.exe instead of the 64-bit version. You can also try to delete launcher_freakz-64.dll, launcher_freakz-64.exe and WoW-64.exe

Please report back once you've done this.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 13:11:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again Na1kA,

Are you perhaps using Windows Vista, Windows XP or an even older operating system? These operating systems are not compatible with our launcher, and if you've followed all other solutions for this error, this is the last option that's left as for why you're getting it still.

"Read only" is a property that only applies to files inside folders, folders themselves can't be or not be read only, this is why you see a filled out box instead of either an empty box or a tick. This filled out box is a default state that only exists for folders, you can only put a tick or an empty box to folders to change all the files inside them, but the folder itself will show the filled box again after. If you check the files inside the folder you'll see that none of them are set to read only.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 13:19:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In that case you've either missed a solution or you're facing an unknown error that no one else encountered before.

You could try to go to your router's settings and open up the following ports: 1111-1119, 1129, 8001-8009, 8019, 8085, 8086 (TCP). Also check if any program you have running is using these ports, that could prevent the launcher from properly connecting to the server aswell.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 13:32:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In that case I'm sorry but I've told you all possible solutions for the error that were found so far. So far the only time where none of them helped were all cases of users using operating systems older than Windows 7.

I'm afraid there's nothing more I could advise you to do at this moment.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

Post Posted: 27-02-2019, 14:33:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well then... that's unexpected and really new to me aswell. Never heard of it before.

Good job on figuring it out though, very helpful, will remember this in the future. Thank you very much, Na1kA!

Best regards
Sarah

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:09:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x