User
Pass
2FA

Warforged/Titanforged Gear

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message150
Pruna00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2021 19:30)

Post Posted: 13-02-2020, 19:36:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Because I didn't know and had to look it up... maybe someone else will find it useful

During Legion, the Warforged system evolved into Titanforged: Items from pretty much every source like World Quests, Dungeons, and Raids, had a chance to gain extra item levels, in increments of 5 item levels per upgrade.
Whenever an item was upgraded twice (or gained 10 item levels), it would become a Warforged item.
Whenever an item got 3 or more upgrades or gained at least 15 item levels, it would become Titanforged.

This system was created so every activity you did in the world could potentially net you an upgrade.

During Legion, item levels had a ceiling of how high they could possibly titanforge. These were increased with each Legion raid release:
    Before The Emerald Nightmare's release: Items could Titanforge up to ilevel 855
    After The Emerald Nightmare's release: Items could Titanforge up to ilevel 895
    After The Nighthold's release: Items could Titanforge up to ilevel 925
    After Tomb of Sargeras's release: Items could Titanforge up to ilevel 955
    After Antorus, the Burning Throne's release: Items can Titanforge up to ilevel 985

Source

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 07 April 2020 19:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 18:35:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x