User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock][Destruction] Rain of Chaos talent is not working as intended.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents
Author Message188
Jenisch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2022 17:33)

Post Posted: 12-05-2022, 01:56:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rain of Chaos talented warlocks cant sustain infernal in aoe scenarios when they use rain of fire constantly.

I tried 10 times, and it should be roughly one of the two casts of rain of fire spawns infernal, but it doesnt work that way hence we cant sustain our infernals.

It should be much more Infernals when u spent rain of chaos because it has a %45 percent chance to spawn an infernal.

I dont know how to send a proof for that but with Wilfred Legendary, the WORST case scenario should be 20-25 sec left for infernal, the average scenario should be 10-5 sec left for infernal or its up.

I dont know about chances but If u guys can check it out and see if something is wrong or not I will be appreciated.

Update @ 12-05-2022, 01:56:55

Same "has a chance" thing also applies to Rain of Fire, when Inferno talented, Rain of Fire ticks 20 times for 3 mob but only gets 0.3 soulshard proc even it has a 20 percent chance to proc. Definetly feels like something is wrong.

Last edited by Jenisch on 12-05-2022, 01:43:35; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 20:16:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x