User
Pass
2FA

[Warrior] Heroic Leap visual bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message361
KiTi2G

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-10-2019 22:59)

Post Posted: 13-09-2019, 14:20:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Heroic Leap - Glyph of Falling Thunder - Bounding Stride
Bug description: both not working well First the Glyph when you land you don't see the thunder effect appearing. also when you Heroic Leap most of the Time when you have the talent called Bounding Stride when you land it does a spell sound not the crashing sound.
when you charge at some bosses sometimes the boss flies like in MoS second boss the visual isn't accurate & buggy
also when you want to heroic leap some places You actually cant it says not in sight or something
Proof: i can't really prove it i Don't have a video recorder but log in on any warrior & it has same problem

0 0

Blyst

[Weeb]

(since 18-11-2020 11:19)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-09-2019, 23:59:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I couldn't find actual video source for the Glyph of Falling Thunder being used/applied.

Only proof of it exsisting is on this photo -- https://imgur.com/3OEQipy --
When I applied the glyph I indeed didn't see any change in animation/effects of the spell, so it is not working as it should.

The sound of the spell is working, if you have the Legendary Shoulders (+2 Heroic Leaps) and you use the Heroic leaps after one another the sound may not be heard for the other 2.

As for the Charge & Heroic Leap u mentioned going into air when charging and not being able to heroic leap on certain spots. This is known and its a thing with textures, and of course there is some spots u can not leap to.

Last edited by Blyst on 30-09-2019, 00:00:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 08 October 2019 18:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:34:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x