User
Pass
2FA

Water Elemental with Earth elemental model? Is it a bug or what?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message292
lion40600

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2019 20:51)

Post Posted: 27-06-2019, 21:06:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi! Recently I met 2 mages ingame with Earth elementals instead of Water elemental or Unbound/ice elemental. There does not appear to be a glyph that can do this.
When I asked the mages how did they get their elemental to look like that they both replied the same which was that they were unsure from where they got it from and thought it just came out this way.

If anyone knows any legit way to get the water elemental to look like Earth Elemental please let me know!

The thing is i am not 100% sure if this is a legit customization, a bug or a cheat so I would like to ask GMs to please excuse me for this and direct the thread in the approppriate section!

I attach screenshot proof of both encounters and am going to continue to add screenshots if i meet more mages like this.

https://imgur.com/sm62WjD
https://imgur.com/zEfGfJR

Last edited by lion40600 on 27-06-2019, 21:07:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Domagojf

[Mage Boi]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 01-07-2019, 13:43:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, this does sometimes happen, not exactly sure why.

7.2.5 Fire Mage PvE Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Domagojf, 30 July 2019 20:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 21:01:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x