User
Pass
2FA

Weird Zonozz Bug + Crashing Client

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message351
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 08-12-2013, 00:55:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I encountered a weird bug on Zonozz just awhile ago.

I was leading a 25 man raid. So yep, melee moved away from the boss; the orb was going to him - and suddenly = it disappeared.
The black phase never happened. The orb was just gone.

A minute or so later - the orb reappeared inbetween the melee and ranged - but it was not moving at all.

Now here's the weirder part:
- I moved towards the orb to try and get it to bounce back/move again.
- My WoW.exe immediately crashed.

When I relogged - I either cannot see the group panel, or I can only see one group (all of whom are 'unknown').
Of course, I do a /reload - my WoW immediately freezes.
I open a new .exe again - and repeat the process - still not fixed.

And even further - my character's client kept crashing.
Afterwards I tried to log characters in the same account - they were also crashing/disconnected.
My characters that were in different accounts were not affected at all.

I have also deleted Cache folder and Unstuck the affected characters = still not fixed.

Anyone had this happen before?
Yes, this includes the Zonozz bug with the orb disappearing / not moving or bouncing at all.

PS: To my 25 raid group, sorry for the waste of time - I had absolutely no idea how that bug had occurred or what the heck happened to my char.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-06-2024, 17:50:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x