User
Pass
2FA

What function and race do you want to play in pvp and the must hated race in this function

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message445
Darknature

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2018 14:04)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-04-2017, 18:56:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what function you want to play alliance or horde? and what is the must hated race in the game? and i have a question why are more population/people in horde than in alliance?
population on horde 55.34%
population on alliance 44.64%
in ptr Legion
and another question what function is loser in pvp horde or alliance how lost all battle ground and arena? and alliance have a op racial race for pvp is human and Night elf and horde doesn't have. Alliance for pvp and horde for pve

Last edited by Darknature on 19-04-2017, 22:11:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 06:11:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Currently on Genesis we have cross-faction Battlegrounds so you can't really determine which is the losing faction when it comes to PvP.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 19-04-2017, 09:11:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darknature wrote:
what function you want to play alliance or horde? and what is the must hated race i found is tauren , Blood elf , pandaren , goblin and gnome they are the must hated? and i have a question why are more population/people in horde than in alliance?
population on horde 55.34%
population on alliance 44.64%
in ptr Legion
and another question what function is loser in pvp horde or alliance how lost all battle ground and arena? and alliance have a op racial race for pvp is human and Night elf and horde doesn't have. Alliance for pvp and horde for pve

You don't know what you speak.
There are few players on ptr to make a difference between factions.

Both factions are now balanced in matter of pvp, human racial is nerfed, so go with confident and make a horde char.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 14:38:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x