User
Pass
2FA

Which classes lost the most and which became stronger in 4.3.4?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3689
demondays

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2013 19:34)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 17:44:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So here we are in 4.3.4 patch and I think class ladder got serious rebalance, at least in pvp. I made this topic so ppl can write their worries and opinions about changes in their class

My opinion is arms warriors are much more squishy now. At the first day of the new patch I logged on my warrior and took couple duels. Oh wow. How dissapointed I was.. Although I was wearing still same items from 4.0.6 and my oponents also I felt huge dmg decrease. No more nice crits, no more bringing down ppl with bladestorm, constant rage problems and not saying that killing healers is impossible. In 4.0.6 warr was killing machine. If u played it well u could kill ANYONE but now.. is this gonna stay like that? If yes i think i will look for some 4.0.6 server lol. Cuz Im currently getting gear here (half ruthless atm) but I still do lower dmg than on 4.0.6 where i had full bloodthirsty only.

thats from me, now im waiting for ur opinions ppl.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 17:52:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Everyone knew warriors are getting nerfed on this patch as they should be. However they still can do something it's just harder.
Witch class is the best - I don't think we can talk about it yet cuz with all the bugs right now there is some classes that can easely dominate.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 17:54:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This method won't work for by a long shot. Eventually there will be no 4.0.6 servers(most probably no cata servers as well). Just learn to play your class the way it is. What's the big deal... DKs don't have instant hungering cold, glyph of dark succor has been redesigned, obliterate damage nerfed down to 150% weapon damage, howling blast has facing requirement and hits only 3 additional targets. Still, you don't see any dk players complain, do you?

@Incarnate
No such thing as "the best class" bro. Your class depends solely on your own skill and knowladge(if, ofcourse, there are no bugs to affect it's performance).

0 0

roggi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:12:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Still, you don't see any dk players complain, do you?

Thats because they are all blood. -
Warriors got nerfed pretty hard, but Its okay because fury newbies wont one shot everything anymore..
Warlock finally seems to be viable. I havent met a single one that could defeat me on 4.0.6. They finally do some damage now.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 18:55:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

roggi wrote:
Thats because they are all blood. -

Now that's a bit of trueth right there. I for one play frost only, as far as PvP goes, just for fun and points, PvE can get boring. And my blood spec, well, let me put it this way, it has not seen a single PvP item. And it WILL NOT see PvP items, EVER! IMHO it's retarded to play blood in arenas, it may be a bit useful in bgs with NPC bosses(AV). I prefer to use the fun specs.

P.S. I'm thinking of trying unholy when i'm not that lazy to respec.
===============================================================

\/ True that too...

Last edited by shhnedo on 22-01-2013, 22:11:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-01-2013, 21:45:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shhnedo wrote:

@Incarnate
No such thing as "the best class" bro. Your class depends solely on your own skill and knowladge(if, ofcourse, there are no bugs to affect it's performance).

I didn't literally meant the best, maybe I shoul've said "the most lame and OP" cuz that's what random players usualy associate "best" with.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-01-2013, 13:43:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

changes i have noticed:

-mage: better damage
-hunter: havent noticed much actually.. seems the same
-priest: damage seemed higerh havent played much in priest since seems there are some issues with haste .. and my priest is haste stacked
-warrior: damage lowered undergroung
-rogue: seems pretty much the same (havent logged on my rogue for more then 2 mins tho)
-ferals: seems they do better damage?
-hpala: finally illuminated healing is not useless , missing the insta cast in aoe heal tho.
-shaman: resto shammy was always a "tank".. not it got even "tankier" .. heals seems the same , mana regen (watershield and mana tide) got nerfed .. but got a great change that increases our HP with every heal (i can get to have 150k HP w/o buffs) .. also soul link totem ! .. rshammy got imba.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 03:09:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x