User
Pass
2FA

Whispers in the Dark

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message513
Nyndra

[entropy]

(since 02-06-2022 18:52)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 06-02-2018, 03:50:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: Whispers in the Dark
Bug description: The trinket clearly states (and somehow works as intended) that it modifies the CASTING SPEED, no relationship with haste. However, from what I have seen and tested, it modifies your haste for as long you do not deal damage to the target; for example, if I just hit a normal Frostbolt on the target, and the trinket procs, and I no longer damage that target, it will INCREASE my HASTE by % amount, if I will deal any damage to the target, the HASTE will go back to its basic and the CASTING SPEED will still remain as intended. It applies for the debuff as well, which, sometimes, has a negative interaction with GCD (since it decreases your haste for that window of <1 second or so for a high %).
Proof:

Haste increase:
Spoiler:

Haste decrease:
Spoiler:

The trinket buff/debuff is present on my character, but my haste is not affected, only casting speed (after dealing damage to the target after proc)
Spoiler:

2 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 23-03-2018, 00:55:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Budbomber, 23 March 2018 03:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 23:54:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x