User
Pass
2FA

WoW Zone is now International

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message14527
Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-11-2015, 22:41:02 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In order to support foreign players and make the forum a better place for everyone, we have decided not just to prioritize English language throughout the WoW section of our forums, but to make it the only accepted language. This decision was taken along with our Romanian community through a public poll, most of them agreed that an English-only forum is indeed more comfortable and welcoming for everyone.

From now on, there is International Zone. We have created several subforums for various large player groups such as:
    Bulgarian Zone
    French Zone
    German Zone
    Hungarian Zone
    Italian Zone
    Polish Zone
    Romanian Zone
    Serbian Zone
    Spanish Zone

Note - If you think your country deserves a special subforum in the International Zone, just PM me with the profiles of 20 active forum users from your country.

Please note that we also decided not to remove any of the old topics, therefore, you might see various topics in Romanian language, just ignore them. However, if you see a recent topic in Romanian language created in one of the following subforums, please report it. Forum and subforums that are subject to this change:

PS - If you find any ACTIVE announcement (in any of the subforums mentioned above) that needs a translation to English, please PM me or the author of that specific announcement.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

10 2

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 September 2016 05:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 16:49:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x