User
Pass
2FA

Wondering about View Distance

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message195
Guspmh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-12-2020 00:06)

Post Posted: 10-12-2020, 21:52:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would like to know if on the coming expansion BFA are you going to increase the view distance. I've been playing for a month on the server and I liked it a lot. But, I noticed something weird.
I have all my graphic settings on ultra or very high setting. And I am unable to see the mobs or players at far distances. Also I use to use the minimap to look for the vendors, innkeepers, armor repair. But since I can't see the NPC around until I'm in front of them I'ts sometimes hard to locate the npcs.

Or is it an issue for my game? Should I move a setting on my side? or Is that a server based thing?

Thank you

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 11-12-2020, 01:12:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's a game based setting, not something developed by us. Make sure your GPU can handle far view distances without issues first.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 19:45:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x