User
Pass
2FA

Wow Freakz Mmr system
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4019
Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:35:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
I feel sorry for you if you actually think Arena Tournament will actually be opening a WoD server. (I know what they announced)

Please refrain from posting here if you're not elaborating the main topic.

Tbh we also know what their plans are,so there's no need of improvisations by your side.

I don't really understand what you mean here but this is really not the place for this discussion.

Quote:

Just to note,as you said that we both misunderstood your topic,you can correct us or explain to us what you meant,so we'll understand it clearly,we won't get offended,the most important here is to be clear and honest so we can solve the problem.

I have probably misunderstood his post as well, as I thought he was sarcastically "+10"-ing on that picture, thinking that it is from Freakz. (As that picture clearly shows something bad, that in a MMR range of almost 1k there are no teams.

Quote:
I also got a question,yesterday we queued some 2v2 games and we faced 1200-1300 teams almost by getting instant queues does that mean you implemented similar kind of mmr system that after waiting 1 minute you'll face the first team until you implement the example i've given above as you said?

As I said before, after one minute you will face the nearest team "close" to your MMR that's in the queue. Even if that means a 2500 team will face a 1200 team.

What's the point of both of them waiting in the queue for nothing? No reason to answer this, as I have already mentioned in one of the previous posts, on MoP we will work on a system that increases the MMR range over time.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:56:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.Yea agree with that let's keep it on-topic.

2.Nah it's not what you firstly understood he meant +1 for sure.

3.So that's the reason why we faced these guys,well i think this is really satisfying for the current arena situation.

Let's hope for more work in the next expansion...Really hope.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 16-11-2014, 17:31:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For starters we can start by Gray-ing out the Leave button from the arena pop-up.

At the moment you can forfeit (by pressing leave) and lose around 40-50 arenas in a minute.Gray-ing out the Leave button would make it so that a team needs to wait 1 min to lose a match. (and thus drop their MMR)

Should help just a bit.

Many more exploits/bugs exist but also "custom" fixes (ideas).

Will post them when I get home.

0 0

ivaiva

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2015 15:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-01-2015, 14:31:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sthing
0 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 02 December 2015 11:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 07-05-2024, 12:20:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x