User
Pass
2FA

WowFreakz Stream Project is now LIVE! www.twitch.tv/FreakzHero
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message9798
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 11:47:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ravenous wrote:
I can't post a single stream on the website, sorry, but I won't do that. People got /streams script working again, they will check that quite often.

Eegarding showing stream's title in the Streams list - I don't find that quite a good idea, idk, stream's current title is visible once you enter the stream. Furthermore, you can make your own custom signature and include whatever information you'd like it to contain

Well the point of it is that the person that just opened the stream list will see the title and he will choose what to actually watch.

@First,well didn't you post the stream once already?And Zohl told me to pm him everytime the stream is going live,so he can post it @first page and actualy you both said that you would like to help with that?It's okay for me,but the point of the stream is to promote the server overall,and the difference between this stream and the rest of the streams is that our stream provides straight look into how the server looks like and people can make their decisions,also keep in mind that our stream have advertisement links and information.The rest of the streams have nothing and they basically stream for nothing.Thanks anyways -

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 12:03:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:

Well the point of it is that the person that just opened the stream list will see the title and he will choose what to actually watch.

You got custom signature for that, you can include anything in it.

Hawtydaboss wrote:

@First,well didn't you post the stream once already?And Zohl told me to pm him everytime the stream is going live,so he can post it @first page and actualy you both said that you would like to help with that?It's okay for me,but the point of the stream is to promote the server overall,and the difference between this stream and the rest of the streams is that our stream provides straight look into how the server looks like and people can make their decisions,also keep in mind that our stream have advertisement links and information.The rest of the streams have nothing and they basically stream for nothing.Thanks anyways -

Yeah, and we did help (we have announced it globally ingame and we got /streams script working again), posting it standalone just for 4 - 5 games or less than an hour isn't such a great idea. People will now check /streams thing more often than they check the main page

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 12:14:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ravenous wrote:
Yeah, and we did help (we have announced it globally ingame and we got /streams script working again), posting it standalone just for 4 - 5 games or less than an hour isn't such a great idea. People will now check /streams thing more often than they check the main page

Well the more viewers the stream has = the higher position the stream will show @twitch.tv (World of Warcraft:Mists of Pandaria section) Also the stream is up for minimum of 2 hours per day.When you announced it,the stream had more than 70 viewers which is decent,now we get like 30 max,also keep in mind we're spamming it on Alliance side only and in my opinion people don't pay much attention @streams and they won't plan to actually look for some streams(just few people),but when they see there is a promotion stream and there is high level of PvP content inside,they will probably open it and watch it till the end(like it did happen).I think the server is in need of such unique thingy that's why i made this project... If im wrong with something,someone correct me please,but i really think everything i wrote is correct and right.I hope you're right right now Ravenous and i really hope the stream will grow and people watch the stream page more often than usual..I'm not doing it for money or fame,i'm promoting you,not myself im just a player and basically what i do is i promote your server and help you grow up,but if you don't want to actually make this happen it's understandable.I just saw that since 4.3.4 release the server is really going down and alot of people left,so when there is nobody doing anything for the server(players)i just had to do something...Sayin' it again,i really hope you're right - Thanks anyways for the help i appreciate it alot !

0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 12:21:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cool, let's see how things evolve.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 12:26:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ravenous wrote:
Cool, let's see how things evolve.

Pretty decent for now bro - 15>39 viewers.

0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 12:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check https://www.wow-freakz.com/streams

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 13:06:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ravenous wrote:
Check https://www.wow-freakz.com/streams

Yea i noticed that you added stream titles to the wow freakz stream page.That's exactly what i was talking about,it looks perfect - Thanks.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 17:32:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its a good idea and all but i don't see it bringing a lot of people over. These are just some of the reasons why:

The stream is not entertaining, no interaction with the viewers and most of the time theres no sound at all let alone people talking in english.
The 3v3 is almost non-existent, waiting for queues for 20 minutes, who's gonna wait watching the stream where you run around the duel zone for 20 minutes?
At the moment when i was writing this the stream had 52 viewers and the streamers were talking in Romanian. As an average viewer that has no idea about the server when you open the stream and hear its not in English you will probably close it.

Good luck with it, its a good cause to try and bring more people here, but for entertainment purpose theres a lot more better streams that people are more likely to watch then the content provided on this one.

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 23-07-2014, 19:42:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mofuu wrote:
Its a good idea and all but i don't see it bringing a lot of people over. These are just some of the reasons why:

The stream is not entertaining, no interaction with the viewers and most of the time theres no sound at all let alone people talking in english.
The 3v3 is almost non-existent, waiting for queues for 20 minutes, who's gonna wait watching the stream where you run around the duel zone for 20 minutes?
At the moment when i was writing this the stream had 52 viewers and the streamers were talking in Romanian. As an average viewer that has no idea about the server when you open the stream and hear its not in English you will probably close it.

Good luck with it, its a good cause to try and bring more people here, but for entertainment purpose theres a lot more better streams that people are more likely to watch then the content provided on this one.

Yes man,i can totally agree with all the written from you.It is really hard to actually do things that are entertaining here and basically what we can do is just do something new and fresh.I'm trying to actually stream more with Retardirl and since we're both huge trolls people actually like us alot and are enjoying the time spent with us.Also we're trying to do something different such as bgs with viewers & World PvP which is something really new and people actually enjoyed it alot last time we did it.Turbo is streaming arenas most of the time,that's why we have more than just 1 streamer and i'm currently looking for more streamers that can put some difference in the stream content.

Regarding romanian language.Well i just talked with Turbo and we discussed that it's pissing off people alot and when some stranger open the stream and see people speaking different language he just leaves,like i do.But also keep in mind that this whole project is still raw,and we need to put work & effort and the most important,patience to actually improve it to decent level and then make use of it to bring people over here.I know it sounds pretty cheap,but 5 players already pmed me ingame that they've watched the stream and came over here,already powerleveled one guy yesterday when i was bored.That was what i also wanted to explain to Ravenous,that i'm not doing this for myself i'm doing it for the server overall because noone else does it and by actually posting the stream on the first page we get more and more viewers which improves the position of the stream @Twitch World of Warcraft:Mists of Pandaria section higher and higher so people can actually see it and open it.Today Turbo had 68 viewers without being posted @first page,with a little of support we could get over 100.I also suggested an autobroadcasting message ingame that there is such project / stream so even more people can see about it...We're currently getting 70 viewers,the server has 2400+ players,when more and more people come and take a look at it,ofc the stream will improve faster and will be more efficient.I personally have some feeling that the staff members are scared of me and the people leading this project of cheating on it and *** up something.

However,for a beggining i think it's pretty decent,isn't it?

Here are some updates and improvements we will do.

• Improve titles while streaming a bit more,so it will take people's attention.Ex: ([Turbokill] Streaming 2s disc/hunt ft.Azwraithz > [Turbokill] 3200 Disc streaming 2s Hunt/Disc on WowFreakz ft.Azwraithz)

• Put a banner for each streamer @Chat's place.It will contain Streamer's name,some good-looking photoshop-made background & character that looks similar to the class the streamer is mainly playing.(Something like my avatar)

• Add additional information about the romanian language during streaming when skype is included.

• Will think of timing out people that type in romanian in Twitch chat.Most of the time i always have the stream opened and i take care of everything currently happening except if im @work or not on PC.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:46:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x