User
Pass
2FA

bug launcher edit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message302
Luis5590

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2022 04:30)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-08-2020, 02:06:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https:https:https://imgur.com/a/752GyhE
Character name:hiden
Bug description: I have had the error lately that when I play out of nowhere he silences me and the words that I have not accessed through the main launcher appear on the screen, being that I do it but it still takes me out after 30 minutes or 40 or 1 hour it takes me out I still need answers because it has taken me out of the game in full raids and keys and it has lost me a lot of time and the possibilities of advancing in said raids and keys that I lose them because of that bug or I do not know what it will be but I need them to fix it quickly if it can be
Proof:

Last edited by Luis5590 on 28-08-2020, 02:00:47; edited 1 time in total
0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-08-2020, 08:49:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The imgur link you posted is not working you had to wait a bit for the imgur to finish uploading the imagine. Reupload the photo.
0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 31-08-2020, 22:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Luis5590,

Open your Task Manager and close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz Launchers, then restart your computer.

If you're using Windows 10, check your Firewall settings, a recent update has caused those to reset for many users, which may cause your launcher to be blocked.

Should that not work, try the following solutions (one by one, not all at once!)
- Redownload the launcher
- Remove the Read Only property from the ENTIRE game folder
- Set all launcher_freakz and WoW executables to run with administrator privileges
- Delete the WTF folder
- Move the WoW client to another location on your hard drive, for example the Desktop (And most importantly, the error tends to happen when it's not on the C: drive)
- Delete launcher_freakz-64.exe, launcher_freakz-64.dll and Wow-64.exe

Make sure to follow all of the steps correctly!

Common mistakes are:

- Not removing read only or only doing so from the Data folder (The not using launcher issue, if client related, comes from Interface and/or WTF)
- Not setting ALL launchers and WoW exes to run as admin, or doing right click and clicking run as admin on the launcher (which would only run the Freakz launcher, but not WoW, as admin, and only once)
- Having the client on a different hard drive or partition than C:\\(Not sure why this causes the problem, as it doesn't do so on every PC, but it was the reason on my Windows 7 laptop for example)

Best regards,
Infinity19o

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:45:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x