User
Pass
2FA

bug with engineering vendor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message383
dudyl01

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-11-2017 06:14)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-09-2012, 15:39:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hey all.

i made the mail helm for engineering https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=81722 (wowhead link)
after finely get that orb from dailies .
when i went to vendor to get rigid cogwhell(+208 hit rate) .
the cost of that gem is 36s eng bag https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=84416 (wowhead link).
i made 3 of those in the past and was sure i got all of them on me.
the vendor just took the on i use as bag (it was full with eng mats and tools ) and the worst part is that even the helm was in it
so i got rly f*cked .
this is sux as hell that i need to farm now for hours just for the same tools i had befor and for new orb (and pray to be lucky again and win it)

plz fix this stupid bug ... there is no reason that i cant change bags when the one i already use is with even one thing inside and the vendor can take all my eng bag when it was full. now i need to remake . moll-e(mail box) , jeeves (repair bot that need tons of pre bots and other mats to be made), Gnomish Army Knife, and all that cant be made with out making again Gyromatic Micro-Adjustor, Arclight Spanner.

PLZ FIX THIS BUG AS FAST AS YOU CAN ITS RLY KILLED ALL THE FUN OF PLAYING WITH MY TOON.

0 0

BaditaAlex

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2013 21:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-09-2012, 16:31:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Firstly you'll need to give us your armory character link.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 12:14:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x