User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] hall quest bugged shaman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message629
rillus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-06-2020 15:22)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 22:31:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:

rise of champions is bugged , after the dialogs asking me to click on hydraxis and mylra to recruit them (i can't talk to them)/ there is nothing to recruit the pnj are there but i can't do anything, it's impossible to abandon and restart the quest my hall mission is not working because no champions

it's a bug that many players had on official legion in the passt on dk /priest hall with the same quest "Rise the champions" you can verify it on the net!

some had the soluce by an admin intervention , i give a lot of money to freakz if you check my stzatut if it's nor working i will ask my money back , i directly 110 my shaman so maybe this is the issue

i ask to a shaman friend it worked for him but know someone who had the same problem by buying the 110 ticket and then his hall class not working properly/ he left your server!

can you l at least try to fix it without saying "it works for the others.". ok and me? i could never end my class hall mission if it continue like this ..

thank you !

Last edited by rillus on 08-06-2019, 22:36:46; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-06-2019, 11:41:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rillus wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:

rise of champions is bugged , after the dialogs asking me to click on hydraxis and mylra to recruit them (i can't talk to them)/ there is nothing to recruit the pnj are there but i can't do anything, it's impossible to abandon and restart the quest my hall mission is not working because no champions

it's a bug that many players had on official legion in the passt on dk /priest hall with the same quest "Rise the champions" you can verify it on the net!

some had the soluce by an admin intervention , i give a lot of money to freakz if you check my stzatut if it's nor working i will ask my money back , i directly 110 my shaman so maybe this is the issue

i ask to a shaman friend it worked for him but know someone who had the same problem by buying the 110 ticket and then his hall class not working properly/ he left your server!

can you l at least try to fix it without saying "it works for the others.". ok and me? i could never end my class hall mission if it continue like this ..

thank you !

The quest works, I've just tested it. Check this: Imgur Link

You have provided no links, no proof and your report is all over the place.

Exit the game completely, go into your main WoW-Freakz Folder and delete your Cache folder. See if it works.

If the above steps haven't changed anyhting, make a ticket, with proof (use https://imgur.com) that the quest is not working for you.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 09 June 2019 09:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 11:03:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x