User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter] The dps of AIMED shot is too damn low compared to retail server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents
Author Message1221
bichari

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-06-2023 22:00)

Post Posted: 01-11-2020, 22:29:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Character name: Makhdoua
Bug description: I am doing this topic about hunter because its so damn frustrating seeing marksman hunter doing low dps , How is that possible that rogues and frost mages can do more dps than mm hunter in single target , I am ilvl 962 doing 900k-1m dps of aimed shot only , Its the same dps of a an ilvl 935 hunter in the retail server , I should do 1.5m dps, So we can see that more than 50% of aimed shot'dps is decreased in hunters mm, For the bug its already mentioned and confirmed (true aim and vulnerable interaction) so please if the bug wont be fixed just tell me and i ll quite playing wow before BFA because i playing only hunter only hunter
Proof:

Last edited by bichari on 02-11-2020, 01:01:27; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Needix3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2021 07:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 15:32:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I took a look on armory over your character, your stats look a bit unbalanced honestly, you have quite much versatility, you should focus your stats to be around 33 or more mastery, crit +30, and haste no less than 18 since that's the minimum cap. I'd also recommend focusing your relics and crucible on Uneering Arrows and Marked for Death, also the second tier on crucible should be either 3x torment of the weak (3 or nothing) or raw stat increase, either mastery or that crit increase when concordance procs. Another tip, since the interaction of true aim and vulnerability doesn't work as it should, try choosing lock and load over true aim and play with Prydaz instead of ring, that'll boost your survivability and stats.

I am main hunter, 977 with 985 arcano since is very much useful, I play with 4p ABT prydaz and boots, my stats are 40 crit, 25 haste and 35 mastery. (After you get as much mastery as possible while maintaining the other stats, you should focus on getting crit higher. I do have a bit too much haste, but I don't complain, more chances for lock and load to proc). I do around 2.2-2.5m damage, depending on the rng ofc.

Ah and if u have an Arcano let's say 930ish, use that instead of Fang.

Last edited by Needix3 on 02-11-2020, 15:49:38; edited 2 times in total
0 0

bichari

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 16:18:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With all due respect my friend u dont have any idea about marksman hunter in freaks i spent 5 months testing every thing in marksman i knw every thing about marksman relics, stats, rotations, I also talked to chinese marksman player about mm, And i believe my stats has the optimal dps and i am the best non donator player in the server, You are saying ur dps is about 2.2-2.5 for ilvl 977 dude this dps is too damn low my dps right now is 2m-2.1 for more than 5 min and am ilvl 958 for , if u follow my stat u should do more than 2.5, You play with too much hast its a wast of stat because u are not in retail and aimed shot has low dps because of the bug u should convert the wast hast to mastery until they fix the bug, Dude trust ur gear should do minimum 3.2m dps in single target hehe not 2.1 , thanks for understanding
0 1

Needix3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-06-2021 07:51)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 17:27:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The fact that you claim yourself to be the best non donator player, says enough. Dude, I've been playing hunter MM since Cataclysm, since Chimera Shot and Serpent Sting were the real deal. You know nothing about it compared to me. If I were to follow your stats, I'd do less damage. My interest point is overall.

In other words your post is also invalid since you did not brought any proof about it, "compared to retail". No hunter on retail does 3.2m dps SINGLE TARGET in any Mythic., my ilvl or any other. If you were to do a little bit of more research, hunter MM is not even top damage anymore. It has been ranked at 2.3m dps on the 7th-8th place. Even here on freakz, the most dps a hunter MM full donor can reach is 2.7m in mythic raids. Keys are a whole another story. Because in keys my overall is indeed 3.5m-4m dps at 3G damage done.

P.S. I don't care that you spoke with any chinese friend.

P.P.S - There is never too much of a stat, unless it's a secondary stat (avoidance,leech).
Haste has 2 caps, low cap at 22 and high cap at 28, as I said, 18% should be the minimum. you know why? Because the cast time of Aimed Shot would be 1.72, that means 3x Aimed Shot on Vulnerability if you manage your rotation right.
Why more haste: The tooltip of lock and load: "your autoattacks have an 8% chance to make the next 2 aimed shots cost no focus and be instant cast" - since auto attack is influenced by haste, I just told you I prefer more procs of lock and load.

P.P.P.S - I played with 40 mastery, 35 crit 18 haste. Same damage honey boo boo, because stats influence each other. The more you have of each the more dps you do. I used, Fang, COF, Golganneth, Sentinel Medallion. I used 2p TOS and 4p ABT, 4p TOS and 2 ABT, 4 ABT and the cos+arc set and any other combinations of trinkets and relics, and I concluded that the best combination is what I just told you, I spend freaking 91 days of life on my hunter since legion began, so don't tell me I know nothing about it. You literally have a relic on BURSTING SHOT DUDE. Like when you think things can't get any worse you see a bursting shot relic. You also play with penetrating shot, don't you?

Aimed Shot works completely fine. The interaction between Vulnerable and True Aim affects the DMG on Aimed Shot. That's the difference. Use simcraft and see your damage, and what you should prioritize for better dps.

And if you see any other hunter that does more than 2.7m ST dmg at 500m damage done and is below 980 ilvl, prepare an exploit report.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Needix3 on 02-11-2020, 17:31:34; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 17:33:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

best non donator hunter on the server yet has only 3 bosses on mythic

also agree with what Needix says.
Multiple Aimed Shot damage reports have been made, I don't think aimed shot is the issue with hunter.

1 0

bichari

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 18:31:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude please try to understand me dont be against me, first in retail server they dont donate like here In freaks when you can donate high relics and and perfect ones go check warcraftlogs hunter doing 3m dps ilvl 965 in varimathras, He has 5/5 unerring arrow not even 7/7 like u have and he dont have the torment of the weak like u have and looks the difference, I am sorry for telling you u know nothing about hunt i guess was wrong Secondly I didn't say aimed shot is not fine I said the other buffs made it not fine just like that, You said hunters are not good in legion this for normal people yes but for pro players they think hunter are in top 5 just check in warcraftlogs for heroic they are the first of all no one surpass mm hunter in heroic (except in aoe bosses) because its doesn't require a lot of movements but for mythic they think hunters are in top (no single target bosses and alot of movements) And in Argus mythic they are the first of all ,The one unique problem of hunter in legion is that they are dependent to low gear items like 2 set of TOS and that trincket ArcanC, this why when u check warcraft log, You must search below 965 ilvl not all ilvl i hope you understand me

Last edited by bichari on 09-11-2020, 23:27:49; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 18:36:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Next Time if you make a Bug Report keep the Title clean and pls use proofs tests calculations etc and dont simpy claim that a spell is not working

And Also it is reported that some traits are working additive on eachother and not multiplicative this could cause the Issue and it is reported on trello

https://trello.com/c/n2LZks4u/951-huntermarksmanship-true-aim-vs-vulnerability

Thanks Alot

Last edited by Teylor on 02-11-2020, 18:39:47; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Shade

[Snake]

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 19:43:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

just learn to play and as teylor said, make proper reports

0 1

bichari

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-11-2020, 21:40:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really wish i am wrong so i can learn from that hunt but the truth is I am 100% right and its really frustrating thx anyway for replying
0 0

Shade

[Snake]

Post Posted: 03-11-2020, 09:22:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bring proper proof, dont just say ,,omg my class doesnt work" then.

0 0

bichari

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-11-2020, 19:58:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dude I ve already said that the bug is mentioned and confirmed in first paragraph dont u read or what?
0 0

florinflo99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2021 18:52)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 06-11-2020, 02:04:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They are not going to fix hunter, they broke shaman 4 months ago, not a single moved trying to fix it, hunter is really broken, something around true aim don`t work, there are like 10-15 post already made for this, they don`t have any interest to pay devs to fix it, while server will soon close or upgrade to bfa
3 0

rezatorabi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2021 08:41)

Post Posted: 07-11-2020, 11:22:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They will ask for prof etc etc etc. And if you post with the kind of proof they ask then they may confirm. But remember "confirmed" bug report doesn't mean they're gonna fix it. I've many simple oblivious bug report which they reject. And i have some confirmed bug reports from couple of month ago which are still bug and not fixed. My advice from my experience to you is do not waste your time with bug report. They will not fix it.
2 0

ccc.

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-03-2021 06:47)

Post Posted: 09-11-2020, 09:48:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

y don't bother about report's, hunter don't have class mod. i mean we have something but he dosen't play hunt and don't know mecanics or what ability should do . there are many confirmed but is no interes for repair hunter class. that class mod. he did not post anything about bug's is the only class mod he did no thest nothing only what we post it. the others tested their class and report what whas wrong
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> PENDING Class spells / talents  

The time now is 07-06-2024, 05:07:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password