User
Pass
2FA

New characters cannot spawn on the mainland, only on the tutorial island.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message458
DelusionaL_BottleS

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2022 15:04)

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 09:25:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When you first enter the game and create first character you can't start on the mainland. It's normal.

You pass the tutorial island, get level 10+ and teleport back to the main city of your alliance / horde. After that, the next characters you can create should be asking where do you want to start?

And here's the trouble - there is no mainland option available. Only island. Again.

After completing island for a second time with other hero have the same problem. I created a dozen new characters, a couple of which appeared already at level 10 and were in Azeroth (for the alliance). This selectivity also surprised me. But the most of it only can be created on the island.

So the question is "What should i do to create character with 1st level on its motherland to go through its starting story?"

I will appreciate your help.

0 0

Miksha

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 18-07-2023 21:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 13:01:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

At the moment the only starting zone is the Exile's Reach starting zone for all new characters, except for Demon Hunters and Death Knights. The other zones might be available in the future when they are scripted. Closing thread for now.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Miksha, 14 April 2022 11:01

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 07:19:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x