User
Pass
2FA

it worked and then it didn't

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message640
fakkura

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 15:12)

Post Posted: 02-08-2018, 20:40:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

last time i played legion on freakz was a couple of days ago, everything worked fine until today
when i started the freakz launcher today i got this:

after it went away i successfully entered the game, logged in and moved around tho it was downloading stuff while playing which is strange since i had the full freakz client
after a minut or two the game kept disconnecting me every couple secs, i exited and went to check the client folder, to my surprise there was blizzards wow launcher in there and the version of the wow.exe was 8.0.1 which is current retail wow
i deleted all the files in root client folder and deleted cache/wtf/logs and data/config-data/indices-data/patch folders and started the torrent again with the same path, leaving only the data/data folder since it contains the largest files
downloaded the torrent again, started using the same path, utorrent rechecked the files and downloaded missing/different files, after that i made the legion folder and all subfolders/files not read only, i downloaded the newest freakz launchers and i downloaded the config folder which was suggested by the staff

now when i launch the client using 64 bit freakz launcher i get this:

i'm stuck, no idea wtf is going on. never was i unable to solve a problem and this is the first time i've seen this one

Update @ 02-08-2018, 21:40:35

i think i found part of the problem, i played hearthstone before starting freakz and it seems battle.net automatically found freakz client and started updating it
i've uninstalled wow from battle.net and started downloading the torrent, will let you guys know if anything changes

0 0

fakkura

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 15:12)

Post Posted: 03-08-2018, 09:38:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fixed it by uninstalling it in battle.net, disabling automatic updates in battle.net and redownloading the whole freakz client again
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 15:40:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x