User
Pass
2FA

killed when pvp is not activated pt2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message609
Elazul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2013 02:38)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-09-2012, 01:08:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
(By Myself) there's a way to force someone to activate pvp, and i've reported it before.

Character A : Has pvp on
Character B: doesn't have pvp on

A wants to kill B, so he gets close enough to get hit by any Aoe B uses.

B now has pvp on, and can get killed by A.

Try it out for yourself. I've reported it months ago, and nothing.

Quote:
(By raster) @Elazul: That's not a bug. When your pvp is off and you hit someone with pvp on your gets on also. If this wouldn't happen you could kill every guy with pvp on while yours is off because they couldn't attack you.

Yes, that IS A bug, because if you have PVP OFF you shouldn't be able to HIT players with AOE in the first place unless you TARGET them first. Try it on a retail realm, seriously, go try it.. It's obviously a bug that someone that is FLAGGED for pvp can FORCE someone that ISN'T flagged for pvp to become flagged just by getting hit by one of the player's aoe's while he's attacking mobs.

How in the world is Forcefully flagging someone that isn't flagged for pvp and is attacking mobs not players, Not a bug?

If that wasn't a bug, then a few dedicated players could turn EVERY retail PVE server into full pvp in a matter of minutes.

Edit: I should also point out that apparently there is another way to force players to flag. My unflagged holy paladin sitting in orgrimmar. I login on her, and use Holy Radiance to get the speed boost as i run into the AH, and suddenly an alliance priest called "Goosty" managed to attack and kill me. so there's probably another way as well.

Edit2 : in case I wasn't clear, if you're unflagged and you have a mob targetted and you use an aoe while a flagged person is standing near you, you shouldn't get flagged. If you use the aoe while targetting the flagged player, Then you should get flagged.

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 22-09-2012, 20:37:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will try it out on retail and come with an answer.

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 17-09-2024, 12:49:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x