User
Pass
2FA

pls help me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message725
vkjeriko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2023 21:29)

Post Posted: 13-11-2017, 17:19:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi
i have a problem like another player maybe.
Thank you so much if you help me.
when i got in to Shadowmoon Valley i did few chain quest and build my garrison and I was transferred into garrison.
im sure i completed "Establish Your Garrison's" quest Because At the moment i have "Garrison Hearthstone's" item and I'm inside garrison.
but i have not received "Build Your Barracks's" and "Keeping it Together" quest and i cant do this quest and my architect table Not working now and cant edit it.
I may have made a mistake in doing this quest?
can you check my account and check my fault?maybe can u resolve this issue?
my account's name is vahidjeriko felsong realm
thank you

0 0

Kapri25

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2022 00:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-11-2017, 17:09:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your best bet is to consider it moot. Most of Dreanor and most of your Garrison is broken. The devs and GM community seem to have a dislike for WoD so it is not on the top of their to do list of fixing. To level up, I would recommend going out and finding the bonus quests. Good luck!
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 14-05-2024, 14:29:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x