Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Teach me please
Ana1988

Replies: 8
Views: 714

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:11:57   Subject: Teach me please
[quote ascuns]
I see, thank you for your time and help, you can now close the topic if u want.
Have a great week .
Ana1988

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:08:19   Subject: Teach me please
[quote ascuns]

I see, now i understand, so i have to unzip in the interface folder, there is no such explanation anywhere. I just unziped it where the launcher is, where u can see all the other folders(data,cache etc..) are , that is definetly proablem.
Yup, it works, thank you so much.
By the way, i know is off topic but, can you ...
Ana1988

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2020, 14:55:45   Subject: Teach me please
[quote ascuns]

It seems is the same addon i already have. Can you please explain to me step by step what to do with it?
So i place it in the game file,i right click and select "extract here" right? That is what i did before and it did not work, so, please teach me if im not doing it correctly :(

P.s i use a x64 launcher, does that have anything to do with the proablem ?
Ana1988

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2020, 14:49:42   Subject: Teach me please
[quote ascuns]

I downloaded them from freakz website, for 7.2.5 and i currently do play on 7.2.5. I knew about that in char selection,i knew to look for it there but there is nothing there, not in char selection and not in the game. -, The damn addons are just not detected,not working - . I think you might be right, the addons might not be for the this patch - .Can you or anyone alse, please share a link with me here for a working 7.2.5 dmg meete ...
Ana1988

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-03-2020, 04:48:45   Subject: Teach me please
So, i downloaded recount and skada, i tryed them bouth,just one proablem, they are not active in the game.
I extracted the zip in to the game folder and still nothing, so, pls teach me how to make them work - .
Thank you
  Topic: [REJECTED] Waterwalking while mounted not working.
Ana1988

Replies: 1
Views: 172

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2020, 22:02:43   Subject: Waterwalking while mounted not working.
WoW Freakz link: i don't know what this is ,i have no cluw what link im supoused to give here
Bug description: Im suppoused to be able to walk on water while im mounted
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/fqf06kp the picture was taken in broken shore at aalagen fly point.
I would like to start by saying that "im sorry",im sorry if im posting in the wrong place, but i have no clue how to use such complicated forum with endles features and branches for all sorts of stuff. Im sorry...
My pr ...
  Topic: intrebare/question
Ana1988

Replies: 1
Views: 367

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-02-2020, 15:00:06   Subject: intrebare/question
Unde/cum pot gasi acesti pantalonasi scurti !? : https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=17210/black-short
Doresc sa mentionez cum ca, am cumparat prin wow shop ambele modele "bandit pants + smith's trousers", dar nici una din ele nu sunt precum modelul din linkul oferit mai sus -
Prin ID-ul modelului am facut cumparaturile pe wow shop si cum am precizat deja, modelul este diferit -.
Daca cumva NU ESTE acel model de pantaloni "scurti",as dori sa implementati in wow shop si acel ...

Page 1 of 1