User
Pass
2FA

Teach me please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message716
Ana1988

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-05-2022 10:30)

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 04:48:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, i downloaded recount and skada, i tryed them bouth,just one proablem, they are not active in the game.
I extracted the zip in to the game folder and still nothing, so, pls teach me how to make them work - .

Thank you

My attitude is a direct result of your actions, so if you do not like my attitude, blame yourself !Now, don't confuse my personality with my attitude.My personality is who i am and my attitude is who you are !
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 09:36:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First you need to make sure that the addons you've added are compatible with the current game patch. After accessing your account, on the character selection screen, click the Addons button and check the box to "Load out of date addons" if they appear in red.

That should do the trick and you can use those addons after you login on your characters ingame.

Retired

0 0

Ana1988

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 14:49:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
First you need to make sure that the addons you've added are compatible with the current game patch. After accessing your account, on the character selection screen, click the Addons button and check the box to "Load out of date addons" if they appear in red.

That should do the trick and you can use those addons after you login on your characters ingame.

I downloaded them from freakz website, for 7.2.5 and i currently do play on 7.2.5. I knew about that in char selection,i knew to look for it there but there is nothing there, not in char selection and not in the game. -, The damn addons are just not detected,not working - . I think you might be right, the addons might not be for the this patch - .Can you or anyone alse, please share a link with me here for a working 7.2.5 dmg meeter/recount ?

My attitude is a direct result of your actions, so if you do not like my attitude, blame yourself !Now, don't confuse my personality with my attitude.My personality is who i am and my attitude is who you are !

Last edited by Ana1988 on 02-03-2020, 14:50:34; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 14:51:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If they're not detected (addon button is not displayed), make sure you copied them correctly.

Here is another link to try if this one works.

Retired

0 0

Ana1988

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 14:55:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
If they're not detected (addon button is not displayed), make sure you copied them correctly.

Here is another link to try if this one works.

It seems is the same addon i already have. Can you please explain to me step by step what to do with it?
So i place it in the game file,i right click and select "extract here" right? That is what i did before and it did not work, so, please teach me if im not doing it correctly :(

P.s i use a x64 launcher, does that have anything to do with the proablem ?

Last edited by Ana1988 on 02-03-2020, 14:57:43; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:02:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ana1988 wrote:

No, nothing to do with it. When you basically unzip an addon folder you get another folder inside the extracted one and after that you have the addon files displayed. The folder right before where you see the addon files needs to be copy/pasted into the Interface folder, not the unzipped one.

Retired

0 0

Ana1988

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:08:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Ana1988 wrote:

No, nothing to do with it. When you basically unzip an addon folder you get another folder inside the extracted one and after that you have the addon files displayed. The folder right before where you see the addon files needs to be copy/pasted into the Interface folder, not the unzipped one.

I see, now i understand, so i have to unzip in the interface folder, there is no such explanation anywhere. I just unziped it where the launcher is, where u can see all the other folders(data,cache etc..) are , that is definetly proablem.
Yup, it works, thank you so much.
By the way, i know is off topic but, can you please by any chance tell me why is the server going offline like 6/10 times per day lately? It used to be fine ( or a bit MORE fine) until last week ^^. Played for like 1 entire month and barely saw a crash here and there, but since a few days ago it just started going offline agian and again and again , many times per day/hour - .

Last edited by Ana1988 on 02-03-2020, 15:09:38; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:09:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad to hear you sorted the addons out.

We are still investigating what's causing this issues lately.

Retired

0 0

Ana1988

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-03-2020, 15:11:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Glad to hear you sorted the addons out.

We are still investigating what's causing this issues lately.

I see, thank you for your time and help, you can now close the topic if u want.
Have a great week .

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 02 March 2020 13:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 01:23:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x