Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
Blacken

Replies: 17
Views: 4703

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-11-2014, 10:07:18   Subject: Mist of Pandaren and Cataclysm servers separation idea
It's a bad idea to convert to MoP strictly. Sure MoP can attract people but fact is FreakZ was doing Cata before most servers attempted Cata. The majority of servers are doing MoP they are a dime a do ...
  Topic: Armory
Blacken

Replies: 3
Views: 973

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-09-2012, 05:32:35   Subject: Armory
Much appreciated thank you
  Topic: Voting is bugged for me
Blacken

Replies: 0
Views: 277

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-09-2012, 07:33:19   Subject: Voting is bugged for me
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: It tells me I haven't voted since the 1st but I've voted at least everyday in Sept so far since I'm bed ridden with a bad back I can't ...
  Topic: Armory
Blacken

Replies: 3
Views: 973

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-09-2012, 07:10:04   Subject: Armory
I know you guys are working very hard making the best Cata server in existence which is certainly is. I would suggest fixing the armory for Cata instead of WOTLK well mainly the talent calculator sinc ...
  Topic: Any guilds looking for a casual player with common sense on Horde side
Blacken

Replies: 0
Views: 844

PostForum: Other   Posted: 17-08-2012, 07:08:21   Subject: Any guilds looking for a casual player with common sense on
I played mostly vanilla/classic wow retail as well as on Feenix. In retail I was big into pvp and raiding back then. My mage achieved rank 13 and I was core member of best end game guild on the serve ...
  Topic: My take on WoW Freakz
Blacken

Replies: 8
Views: 1641

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-08-2012, 23:43:56   Subject: My take on WoW Freakz
Well I'm going to keep it simple I'm just a basic nobody that decided I wanted to try Cata out. Not know which server to play on I tried a few of the bigger private servers the last 3 weeks. WoW Freak ...

Page 1 of 1