User
Pass
2FA

Any guilds looking for a casual player with common sense on Horde side

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message844
Blacken

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-01-2015 08:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-08-2012, 07:08:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I played mostly vanilla/classic wow retail as well as on Feenix. In retail I was big into pvp and raiding back then. My mage achieved rank 13 and I was core member of best end game guild on the server horde side.

I lost interest in the game when tbc came out. Messed around on a wotlk private server a little but the server had this lame custom gear that annoyed me it wasn't balanced and made the game seem pointless to play since the only way you earn top stuff is paying for it. Don't' get me wrong I understand donations help a server last but make it stuff that can be achieved in the game as well.

I plan on playing a few horde classes to fill in multi roles when needed. I'm casual in the sense that I have a job with crazy work hours so sadly I can't commit to raiding schedule but when I'm on I want to help and do stuff with people. Also when doing any event pve or pvp I know how to listen and learn. I research and learn how to play the game google is an amazing thing. I have enough common sense to know you don't do pve with pvp gear and vista versa. Bring the gear that helps the group best in pve or pvp hate people that gimp others.

Cata has a lot of changes since classic days I don't plan on rushing a class to 85 I'm leveling at slower speeds and taking time to enjoy the classes as well as learn them. Mage will be my main classes or at least the first class I get to 85 maybe I'll fall in love with another class down the road. Mage is the class I'm most familiar with however since it was my main in retail and on Feenix.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-10-2024, 16:22:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x