Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Fourth Vote site - Top100arena.
Blazepeekay

Replies: 3
Views: 581

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-07-2021, 10:44:37   Subject: Fourth Vote site - Top100arena.
[quote ascuns]
Yeah i got it, i was inactive for months so i had no idea that it was frequent.
Anyways, thanks for your time and reply. -
Blazepeekay

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 29-07-2021, 09:24:14   Subject: Fourth Vote site - Top100arena.
Update: Its working now, it was for a day.
Also a friend told me thats happening all the time (SADLY).
Blazepeekay

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 28-07-2021, 17:10:02   Subject: Fourth Vote site - Top100arena.
Hello,
Im trying since last night to vote but the fourth voting site is down (The top100arena.com)
Its not really an issue to be down for 1 day, but if the problem consists we're losing a decent amount of voting points.
This is what i get :
https://i.imgu ...
  Topic: WQ Dark shore/Arathi
Blazepeekay

Replies: 1
Views: 553

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 23-07-2021, 11:07:37   Subject: WQ Dark shore/Arathi
I have the same issue, in Darkshore can't even see the WQ's and in Arathi i can see them but cant do them.
  Topic: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
Blazepeekay

Replies: 10
Views: 1159

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-08-2020, 12:41:40   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
[quote ascuns]
The real issue buddy is something else, i did this post a month ago, i also opened a ticket in game with the link, i communicated with GM's on disc and they told me "Developers will look into it".
Do you actually see any response here? -
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-08-2020, 12:32:29   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
[quote ascuns]
I had the quest for spellsludge. But they dropped no Spellsludge and then some spiders did.
Also , not the respawn place only, but the respawn time is wrong too.
I can add some more, like Rares are supposed to spawn only when the guards are on duty, but here they spawn even if they are not.
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:41:08   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
[quote ascuns]
I know the drop rate mate, its the exact same with the retail and it wasnt a big deal. The respawn time was 8 mins and the rares werent bugged on walls and underground, the respawn time here is like an hour.
Plus as i said above they are supposed to drop other things too , Spellsludge for example with 60% drop rate but why they never dropped anything? Uhmmmmmmmmm
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:04:26   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
Update: Not only the respawn time is tragic and they loot looks bugged.
There are full of bugs there, https://imgur.com/a/sRr2szL They are UNDER underbelly.
and look at this dude , https://imgur.com/a/7gWXLNZ spawned at the door of underbelly instead of his real spawn place, and guess what , YOU cant hit him.
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 28-07-2020, 10:47:49   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
Update: I think there's totally a problem with the loot down there, i have another quest from Underbelly bosses to get Spellsludge.. The drop rate for Spellsludge is 60% on all underbelly bosses and im there 2 days and i got NO LOOT..
Are you sure there's not a problem with the loot on the bosses? Im trying two days+ to get https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139570&name=the-cypher-of-broken-bone , on a bugged place?
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 26-07-2020, 13:52:39   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
[quote ascuns]
I see, my bad then.. Thanks for the reply anyways buddy.
Blazepeekay

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-07-2020, 17:54:38   Subject: Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139570&name=the-cypher-of-broken-bone
Bug description: You can get this from Underbelly Rare bosses, but i was like 3 hours down there and not a single boss was lootable, i mean okay to not get it that easy but they dropped NOTHING. So maybe they loot from these bosses are disabled because they used to drop the "Sightless eyes" for Underbelly tycoon achievement but you added boxes to get the eyes so the bosses drops nothing now.
Proof: You can go and kill as many as you w ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [quest item] Stormforged Grapple Launcher
Blazepeekay

Replies: 4
Views: 1029

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-07-2020, 10:25:31   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [quest item] Stormforged Grapple Launcher
Hello,
I have the same issue. There's no Grappling hook at Lorna's Watch as it was supposed to be.
I took one from another quest but it wont let me proceed with the quest because it says "Get a stormforged grapple launcher from Lorna's watch and meet her outside Hrydshal".
So i deleted the old one to see if ill be able to get a new one but nothing happened.

Page 1 of 1