User
Pass
2FA

Assassination Rogue's Hidden appearance for Kingslayers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message1164
Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2021 15:43)

Post Posted: 25-07-2020, 17:54:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139570&&name=the-cypher-of-broken-bone
Bug description: You can get this from Underbelly Rare bosses, but i was like 3 hours down there and not a single boss was lootable, i mean okay to not get it that easy but they dropped NOTHING. So maybe they loot from these bosses are disabled because they used to drop the "Sightless eyes" for Underbelly tycoon achievement but you added boxes to get the eyes so the bosses drops nothing now.
Proof: You can go and kill as many as you want down there, there'll be no loot.

EDIT: Also the respawn time on retail was 8-10 mins max, here is a lot more than that, plus only some of the Rares spawns, like Xullorax, Crazed Mage, Thieving Scoundrel, Split and Mana Creeper.. The other bosses one time a day on restarts.
The drop rate for my item is 1% like on retail, but on retail all bosses were spawning every 8-10 mins.

*Hope is the priviledge of the weak*

Last edited by Blazepeekay on 28-07-2020, 16:02:45; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Lexq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2023 00:18)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 25-07-2020, 23:21:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The item does drop since it's showing up in the database on the website.
It's a 1% drop chance from a few elites that have a 1hour respawn timer so realistically 3 hours isn't that much. Keep farming them, it'll drop eventually.

0 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2020, 13:52:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lexq wrote:
The item does drop since it's showing up in the database on the website.
It's a 1% drop chance from a few elites that have a 1hour respawn timer so realistically 3 hours isn't that much. Keep farming them, it'll drop eventually.

I see, my bad then.. Thanks for the reply anyways buddy.

0 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-07-2020, 10:47:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update: I think there's totally a problem with the loot down there, i have another quest from Underbelly bosses to get Spellsludge.. The drop rate for Spellsludge is 60% on all underbelly bosses and im there 2 days and i got NO LOOT..

Are you sure there's not a problem with the loot on the bosses? Im trying two days+ to get https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139570&&name=the-cypher-of-broken-bone , on a bugged place?

1 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:04:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update: Not only the respawn time is tragic and they loot looks bugged.

There are full of bugs there, https://imgur.com/a/sRr2szL They are UNDER underbelly.

and look at this dude , https://imgur.com/a/7gWXLNZ spawned at the door of underbelly instead of his real spawn place, and guess what , YOU cant hit him.

0 0

se7enspree
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-11-2020 14:23)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:32:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unfortunately, the drop rate is so low, making you think its bugged. I farmed for them for like 3 or 4 months without any luck, in the end gave up. Running with the mage tower ones, looks better (at least imo).
0 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 10:41:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

se7enspree wrote:
Unfortunately, the drop rate is so low, making you think its bugged. I farmed for them for like 3 or 4 months without any luck, in the end gave up. Running with the mage tower ones, looks better (at least imo).

I know the drop rate mate, its the exact same with the retail and it wasnt a big deal. The respawn time was 8 mins and the rares werent bugged on walls and underground, the respawn time here is like an hour.
Plus as i said above they are supposed to drop other things too , Spellsludge for example with 60% drop rate but why they never dropped anything? Uhmmmmmmmmm

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 18 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 12:00:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Blazepeekay wrote:

Plus as i said above they are supposed to drop other things too , Spellsludge for example with 60% drop rate but why they never dropped anything? Uhmmmmmmmmm

Spellsludge is a quest item which only drops when you have this quest. Regarding the appearance, it dropped for me yesterday, you just need to pull some luck out of that 1% drop rate. I do agree tho, the spawn locations for the rares however can be quite bugged sometimes. You can conclude that most of the time, the rares doesn't drop anything because the only other thing that these rares drop is the Glorious Earwax Candles, which again, has a fairly low drop rate. It's not that these rares cannot be looted, it's just that the only lootable items have a low drop rate.

Last edited by Skye on 02-08-2020, 12:05:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-08-2020, 12:32:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

chronically_baked wrote:
Blazepeekay wrote:

Spellsludge is a quest item which only drops when you have this quest. Regarding the appearance, it dropped for me yesterday, you just need to pull some luck out of that 1% drop rate. I do agree tho, the spawn locations for the rares however can be quite bugged sometimes. You can conclude that most of the time, the rares doesn't drop anything because the only other thing that these rares drop is the Glorious Earwax Candles, which again, has a fairly low drop rate. It's not that these rares cannot be looted, it's just that the only lootable items have a low drop rate.

I had the quest for spellsludge. But they dropped no Spellsludge and then some spiders did.

Also , not the respawn place only, but the respawn time is wrong too.

I can add some more, like Rares are supposed to spawn only when the guards are on duty, but here they spawn even if they are not.

1 0

Solareclipse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2020 05:53)

Votes: 67

Post Posted: 17-08-2020, 09:18:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This problem isn't due to whether items drop or not, it goes deeper. Rare npcs in underbelly do drop items but you can only loot them first time you kill one. Idk why, but after i killed my first rare and looted it, I wasn't able to loot any of the 60+ rares I killed afterwards. While lowering re-spawn timer is important, if this issue of not being able to loot npcs after first kill is not fixed beforehand, it will be for naught.
0 0

Blazepeekay

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-08-2020, 12:41:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solareclipse wrote:
This problem isn't due to whether items drop or not, it goes deeper. Rare npcs in underbelly do drop items but you can only loot them first time you kill one. Idk why, but after i killed my first rare and looted it, I wasn't able to loot any of the 60+ rares I killed afterwards. While lowering re-spawn timer is important, if this issue of not being able to loot npcs after first kill is not fixed beforehand, it will be for naught.

The real issue buddy is something else, i did this post a month ago, i also opened a ticket in game with the link, i communicated with GM's on disc and they told me "Developers will look into it".

Do you actually see any response here? -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 13:11:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x