User
Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [PVP]Bug : Enemy players cant hit me in BGs...
Coxyna

Replies: 1
Views: 738

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 10:12:18   Subject: [PVP]Bug : Enemy players cant hit me in BGs...
Bug description: I got a whisper from someone (ally) after a battleground that the oposing team could not target or attack me and that i was abuseing something, when i dont even have any idea what was ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact scenario bug feral druid
Coxyna

Replies: 3
Views: 846

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-06-2017, 07:46:51   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact scenario bug feral druid
When you went back to Dejandros to mount the tiger that takes you to suramar could you actualy do that?
Same thing hapened to me and there is no Ebonfang and the npc doesnt have any quest for me, no ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Knowledge is Power - can't turn in quest
Coxyna

Replies: 8
Views: 2680

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-06-2017, 07:29:36   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Knowledge is Power - can't turn in quest
Delete all addons, or move the map addons from the folder; reset ui, delete the cash and you will see the quest in your quest log. Abandon it and retake it. It worked for me. (dont use addons till you ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Knowledge is Power - can't turn in quest
Coxyna

Replies: 8
Views: 2680

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 14:01:47   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Knowledge is Power - can't turn in quest
The same thing aperently is happening to other of us to... It would be nice, if some GM would look into this one, since you cant rly level your Atrifact weapon on higher tiers with low Artifact knowle ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact knowledge paladin lvl 3
Coxyna

Replies: 4
Views: 1304

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 08:50:39   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact knowledge paladin lvl 3
I wanted to try that, but i dont see the quest in my quest log...
Edit: Fixed - deleting addons and cashe worked for me.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact knowledge paladin lvl 3
Coxyna

Views: 1304

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 08:36:58   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact knowledge paladin lvl 3
I have the same problem on my warrior. At lvl 10 i got the achievement and than i made the quest hitting the books and after that i couldnt do the quest knowledge is power anymore and need to wait 4+ ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Knowledge leveling - Warrior bug
Coxyna

Replies: 0
Views: 958

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 08:27:40   Subject: Artifact Knowledge leveling - Warrior bug
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46142&name=knowledge-is-power ; https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43888&name=hitting-the-books
Bug descripti ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Furry Warrior bugged quest chain
Coxyna

Views: 1731

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-06-2017, 08:14:11   Subject: [REJECTED] Artifact Furry Warrior bugged quest chain
Hey. The same thing was happening to me on my warrior to. I did that mission like 15 times till i actualy got the weapons... sometimes the mob stuck on the way, sometimes he was friendly after he went ...
  Topic: [Warrior Class Hall] - Fjorson Stonecarver- Furthering Knowledge (warrior)
Coxyna

Replies: 0
Views: 371

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-06-2017, 08:04:39   Subject: [Warrior Class Hall] - Fjorson Stonecarver- Furthering Knowledge (warrior)
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I was upgradeing my Artifact weapon with the repetable quest: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Furthering_Knowledge_(warrior) from warrior class hall npc Fjorson Ston ...

Page 1 of 1