Pass
2FA

Search found 19 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Client doesn't launch anymore and instead gives me an error message
Dendaru

Replies: 4
Views: 803

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2020, 13:03:54   Subject: Client doesn't launch anymore and instead gives me an error message
Issue fixed itself after a couple hours.
Post can be closed.
Dendaru

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 17:04:34   Subject: Client doesn't launch anymore and instead gives me an error message
[quote ascuns]
Ty for letting me know, I will try again when im back at home.
Dendaru

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 13:58:58   Subject: Client doesn't launch anymore and instead gives me an error message
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I've tried launching freakz client today and after about 3-5 minutes of loadtime im greeted with that error message. I'm using the newest client and just to be sure i even downloaded the newest launcher again and replaced th ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] can't loot lich king npc in raid 25 hc
Dendaru

Replies: 2
Views: 203

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-03-2020, 19:36:50   Subject: [DUPLICATE] can't loot lich king npc in raid 25 hc
Stuff like that is fairly low on the priority list, they are aware of it. Global spams it more than enough, its going to be fixed eventually but its not worth opening a ticket for as it doesnt hinder you in the general experience in the game.
  Topic: [Pandaria] [Peak of Serenity] [Monk] Continue Your Training: Master Tsang
Dendaru

Replies: 5
Views: 954

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-04-2019, 13:13:07   Subject: [Pandaria] [Peak of Serenity] [Monk] Continue Your Training: Master Tsang
[quote ascuns]
This did not work, you cant kill him fast even if you would want to because you miss 98% of the attacks.
And no its not because of lacking gear/level i had the required level and heirlooms equipped......
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Continue Your Training: Master Tsang not completable
Dendaru

Replies: 1
Views: 292

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-04-2019, 10:01:38   Subject: Continue Your Training: Master Tsang not completable
WoW Freakz link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31838/continue-your-training-master-tsang
Bug description: Master tsang doesnt die.
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/0SfMTNk.jpg
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Missing neck item after rollback
Dendaru

Views: 373

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2019, 23:32:40   Subject: Missing neck item after rollback
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: After the rollback of 2. April 2019 Ive noticed my item for my neck slot is missing, its not in my inventory nor is it in my bank or anywhere else, the itemrecovery says theres no item to be recovered since i didnt delete it, it just disappeared after the rollback. What do i do, ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Breaching the tomb achievement not tracking properly
Dendaru

Views: 315

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-03-2019, 04:01:25   Subject: Breaching the tomb achievement not tracking properly
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=11546&name=breaching-the-tomb
Bug description: Breaching the tomb achievement not tracking properly
Proof:https://i.imgur.com/ajIlPzi.jpg
  Topic: [REJECTED] Not able to mail the item that raises the artifact knowledge to level 40 immediately.
Dendaru

Replies: 0
Views: 239

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-03-2019, 19:48:21   Subject: Not able to mail the item that raises the artifact knowledge to level 40 immediately.
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147854&name=artifact-research-compendium-volumes-i-vii
Bug description: Can not send the item mentioned above via mail on my alt although it has worked on my paladin, demonhunter and my hunter too. The alt is on the same account as all my other ...
  Topic: [Item] Enchantment vendor doesnt have the illusion recipes although i have the required the level
Dendaru

Views: 438

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-03-2019, 19:37:17   Subject: [Item] Enchantment vendor doesnt have the illusion recipes although i have the required the level
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:Vendors not selling different kinds of recipes eventho i have the required level
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/x7GIzIX.jpg
  Topic: Surprised because people are frustrated?!?
Dendaru

Replies: 3
Views: 694

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-02-2019, 10:50:15   Subject: Surprised because people are frustrated?!?
Alright... Thanks for the quick reply..
  Topic: Surprised because people are frustrated?!?
Dendaru

Replies: 3
Views: 694

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-02-2019, 10:41:15   Subject: Surprised because people are frustrated?!?
What the hell. Im facing pvp bugs since i began playing on this server, what sense does an option to TURN PVP OFF have if it doesnt *** work, certain abilities like a hunters trap still trigger pvp for some random reason no one can specify. Getting killed over and over and over again while trying to do a simple wor ...
  Topic: Game crashes when choosing a specific character followed by extremly frustrating bugs.
Dendaru

Replies: 6
Views: 1105

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-02-2019, 20:54:53   Subject: Game crashes when choosing a specific character followed by extremly frustrating bugs.
I definitely will. I have disabled Elveui and ive been playing without any issues right now. I definitely will refer back to this topic should i encouter any of those issues mentioned above. -
  Topic: Game crashes when choosing a specific character followed by extremly frustrating bugs.
Dendaru

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-02-2019, 20:50:10   Subject: Game crashes when choosing a specific character followed by extremly frustrating bugs.
Youre the best! I actually had block guild invites on.. Dumb me. Thanks for your help!
Dendaru

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-02-2019, 20:03:41   Subject: Game crashes when choosing a specific character followed by extremly frustrating bugs.
Thanks for the quick reply!
I totally didnt think about the fact that an addon might be the cause for it. Ive installed Elveui 1 hour before i created my hunter, so ill check and see if those issues still happen without elveui installed. After that ill try the other suggestions that you have already mentioned.
Im sor ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next