Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
Dougdannger

Replies: 22
Views: 1679

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 23-07-2021, 20:34:48   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
[quote ascuns]
Yes lets talk about all 9 of them - Or we can talk about you and your wintrading friends causing admins to not give rewards for s6 here. Or the fact that you dodged me for 3 months straight because you knew you would get beaten in 30 seconds.
Dougdannger

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 22-07-2021, 23:06:10   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
[quote ascuns]
Do I need free rank 1 titles when I had 9 of them on retail, and already have 2 here on Freakz?
I'd be happy not to compete and spectate all tournaments.
Dougdannger

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 22-07-2021, 21:56:33   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
[quote ascuns]
What you're asking for is an arena tournament realm. What we're asking for is activitity on Warsong and in the arena 2v2 bracket. Way to achieve that is to make 2s fun to play or give everyone an incentive
Dougdannger

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 21-07-2021, 22:47:10   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
Example of how groups would work in group stage:
Donor Group 1 and Donor Group 2
Last 16:
(A1) Winner of Donor Group 1 vs Runner up of Donor Group 2
(A2) Winner of Donor Group 2 vs Runner up of Donor Group 1
Quarter Finals:
(B1) Winner of A1 vs Winner of A2
Semi Finals
(C1) Winner of B1 vs Non-donor team
-----
Non-donor teams would only run into donors at the semi finals and there would only be one donor team left, by which time the non donors have earned 4 pieces of BIS gear.
Non-Donors Group 3 - 8
(A3) Winner of Group 3 v Runner up of Group 4
(A4) Winner of Group 4 v Runner up of Group 3
(A5) Winner of Group 5 v Runner up of Group 6
(A6) Winner of Group 6 v Runner up of Group 5
(A7) Winner of Group 7 v Runner up ...
Dougdannger

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 21-07-2021, 17:03:04   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
[quote ascuns]
Can have 1 group for mixed ilvl teams
Dougdannger

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 21-07-2021, 15:02:12   Subject: Monthly 2v2 Arena Tournaments
Delete post
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Spectral Egg Shell (Gon - Beast Mastery Pet)
Dougdannger

Replies: 1
Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2021, 12:47:49   Subject: Spectral Egg Shell (Gon - Beast Mastery Pet)
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wowhead.com/object=269796/spectral-eggshell
Character name: Animaldoug
Bug description: The Spectral Egg to spawn the raptor Gon is not appearing
Proof: Tested with Gamemaster Arkod, he couldn't see the egg even in GM mode.
Hi, can you please fix this as it's the best pet for Beast Mastery pvp.
Kind regards,
Dougdannger
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Arena Frames Bugged
Dougdannger

Replies: 2
Views: 473

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-10-2020, 10:58:30   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Arena Frames Bugged
WoW Freakz link: Arena Frames
Character name: Dougdannger
Bug description: Arena frames are not displaying, are non-interactive, can't click focus or use arena123 macros. Every arena player is desperate for it to be fixed.
Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/tbSWtPU
You can see enemy shaman's frame is non-existent, and the other 2 frames there are non-interactive, arena123 macros don't work
Kind regards,
Dougdannger
  Topic: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Dougdannger

Replies: 54
Views: 5226

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:24:35   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
[quote ascuns]
If you think someone that is asking for rewards for 260 people is selfish, then there's no point continuing this conversation.
I said that I know about all the classes on legion because I faced them all on real legion and on here.
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 20:09:57   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz

Do you know how the MMR system works? Because of my rating if my healer disconnects I lose 30, everyone else playing on 2.5k if they lose against me they lose nothing.
Which classes are insanely broken? I've fought against enhancement before it was nerfed and won 90% of the time. Same with feral druid, same with outlaw rogue that could literally stun for 30 seconds, and same with assa rogue doing about 30% more damage than it should.
AMS contrary to what you think doesn't absorb same amount of spell damage in 80% dampening, willing to test that with you right now.
Dark Arbiter was nerfed 5 months ago and I still played without it, nothing changed.
Higher MMR in 3s? - There is no higher MMR in 3s, you can find a healer and sit in queue for 24 hours right now and it wont pop. There is neither MMR nor players.
Counting the posts about 3 people in here are in my guild.
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-10-2020, 19:51:11   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Please don't lock this thread, this was just a reply to an opinionated comment. I understand the answer that k0S has given as have the rest of us, and we will wait for the announcement.
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2020, 16:28:38   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Over 40 people liking and agreeing with the suggestions.
Those that didn't like or comment still agreed but couldn't be bothered, or had already lost all hope.
Could we please get some administrator in here to review this?
Kind regards,
Dougdannger
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2020, 15:42:50   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
[quote ascuns]
What about those who have been playing for the last 9 months fairly and legitimately?
Simple solution - Remove those who exploited from the ladder before calculating the awards
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-09-2020, 13:28:35   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
[quote ascuns]
Donor balance is an issue that can never be fixed, it was like that in real legion as well, every 10 item levels you have in PvP gives 1% more damage, traits are nerfed by 66% but someone with 91 will still proc more strength than someone with 61.
If the PvP season was actually live, people would play. Reason hardly anyone is playing is because there's nothing to play for just now
Dougdannger

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-09-2020, 22:21:11   Subject: PvP Seasons on WoW Freakz
Hello everyone,
This is a post about the ongoing PvP "pre-season" and some suggestions for the arena system here in general. I'm Dougdannger, currently have over 700 arena games played on Freakz since this February and have set a record on WoW Freakz for the highest 2s rating.
I've tried every private server there is, every expansion, and Freakz by far has the best scripting. When you logon it feels like you're logging into the real game, so thanks for that.
However, the current pre-season has been going on for over 8 months now, why? It's not fair on those people who play Freakz specifically to PvP, and there are many of us who do, simply because the legion scripting here is better than any other server.
Last season, the highest rated person in 2v2 was 2178, the player ranked 50 was 1741
This season, or "pre-season", the current highest rated player in 2v2 is 2739, the player ranked 50 is 2230, even higher than the highest rated player of last season.
In light of this, could the admins please reconsider this being a pre-season, make it an active real seaso ...

Page 1 of 1