Pass
2FA

Search found 42 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
Elioths

Replies: 25
Views: 9387

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 24-01-2018, 15:55:23   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
Proof: https://imgur.com/jgWGIiO
Will fix the skybox stuff, fel pool size should be ok if my last changes went trough after last restarts. Worst case scenario, they will go live next friday.

[quote ascuns]
Can you bring proof of that? that spell has SPELL_ATTR2_CANT_CRIT, and also SPELL_ATTR6_NO_DONE_PCT_DAMAGE_MODS, wich prevents it from scaling off of both ...
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2018, 21:19:14   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
Done, the changes should be live once shocker decide to pull the changes from test realm and restart the live realm.

- Added a 500ms delay inbetween each "burst" spell of star augur.
- Reduced fel pool target searching radius to allow players to precisely navigate between patches of fel without getting damage by one patch or the other.
Edit1: - Ejections should now prioritize targets that are are close to the dummy ejection n ...
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2018, 17:03:39   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
[quote="slitharine"]
[quote ascuns]
I am 100% sure that the reason you got stacks is because right at 0:03 you strafed right, and when doing it you happened to enter on the bottom part of that felflame patch hitbox with you character model (the blue circle below you), you halted for a split second, grace timer prolly wore off, and you started getting stacks. This isnt a problem of "invisible patches", distance detection works from source hitbox border to target hitbox border (again, that blu ...
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2018, 15:03:24   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
[quote ascuns]
Yeah i checked sniff data and there is indeed a 500ms wait inbetween each cast, will fix that.
Regarding felflame, theres no such thing as scaling with player crit of w/e because the spell is casted by the boss itself onto the player. What happens is that the effect stack up as long as you stand inside a fel pool, it stacks every time the aura ticks for damage, but there is a gracetimer of 2s where you can step in and out of the fel pool without gaining a new stack on the aura.
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2018, 00:21:28   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Star Augur
[quote ascuns]
Changing the ejection target selection code in hopes to work around that problem, cant make any promises tho since im doing it in an environment where said problem doesnt happen.
  Topic: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
Elioths

Replies: 42
Views: 10540

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-01-2018, 21:59:41   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
[quote ascuns]

[quote ascuns]
Both issues are not script-related issues, those are core issues. The pushback issue is handled on Unit::DealDamage iirc.
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 09-01-2018, 17:01:03   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
Alright, got some fixes onto the test realm that should be live the next time shocker decides to roll an update onto the live realm. (To the testers reading this, the test realm possibly needs a restart before you can notice any changes).
- Annihilate should now prioritize people that are in front of aluriel, instead of only inside her hitbox.
- Annihilate now uses the tank's contact point for repositioning instead of of the tank's current position.
- Fiery Enchantments should now be stunnable.
- Fiery Enchantments now lose their aura stacks if pulled away from others
- Fel soul now uses its walk speed for whirling barrage movement.
- Fel soul now has a 2s wait time before using fel stomp back into the tank, and will prioritize the tank's current position over the 1st jump position ...
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 08-01-2018, 15:22:38   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
[quote ascuns]
Actually both detonate and replicate arcane orb spells have SPELL_ATTR2_CAN_TARGET_DEAD so i believe its intended for it to pick up a dead players position as replicate/landing points.
Regarding lock portal, dunno about that, doesnt sound like its script related, specially because neither of the 3 spells casted by the fel soul have any kind of custom target selection that could make them pick up even friendly/unnatackable targets such as the portal.
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 08-01-2018, 04:11:07   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
Got some fixes underway for the issues some of you guys listed here, i will prolly have a list ready tomorrow.
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Vault of the Wardens] Cordana Felsong has no light.
Elioths

Replies: 2
Views: 998

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 03-01-2018, 00:06:11   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Vault of the Wardens] Cordana Felsong has no light.
We forgot to apply some complementary code for my last version of cordana script, i believe its all fixed now.
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-12-2017, 16:53:24   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
[quote ascuns]
Annihilate is a frontal cone spell already, but tbh, the core frontal cone target filtering is kind of...weird, it first checks is the player is within the boundary radius of the caster (read: inside aluriel's hitbox), if that fails, THEN it checks if the player is actually in front of the caster using the center of the caster hitbox position (Wich i believe is the only proper check for this). Either way, i will try to hack that core function in a spellscript, but i cant make any promises.
Elioths

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-12-2017, 03:33:39   Subject: [Raid] The Nighthold: Aluriel
Oddly enough, the aura that makes the fel soul spin already comes with a 50% movement speed reduction, maybe i should toggle the felsoul walkmode and remove the 0.8 workaround. Will do it later and see how it works out.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vault of the Wardens M+ last boss release
Elioths

Replies: 7
Views: 1664

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2017, 20:30:32   Subject: [REJECTED] Vault of the Wardens M+ last boss release
[quote ascuns]
yeah, i never thought that could be possible, how should i make it tho? shadowstep phase having preference over creeping doom or the other way around?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vault of the Wardens M+ last boss release
Elioths

Replies: 7
Views: 1664

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2017, 18:32:35   Subject: [REJECTED] Vault of the Wardens M+ last boss release
[quote ascuns]

Hmm, what do you mean getting 2 phase overlapped? she goes out of invi directly into creeping doom waves?

PS: sorry about the delay on seeing this, aluriel + augur keeping me busy >(
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vault of the wardens
Elioths

Replies: 5
Views: 1418

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-12-2017, 18:35:30   Subject: [REJECTED] Vault of the wardens
Got some updates for this issue and for elunes light resetting mechanic aswell, should be live in the next update.
Sorry for the delay, aluriel script had a shit ton of problems that i had to take care of.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next