Pass
2FA

Search found 50 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Monk MW Leggings of the black flame
Girouette

Replies: 4
Views: 633

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 02-07-2020, 17:44:02   Subject: Monk MW Leggings of the black flame
This used to happen to me but when casting EF just right after the CGD ended, resulting in the channeling getting cancelled and healing for 1 tick only. Now it happens less frecuently but still, i'll ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Antorus] [Imonar the Soulhunter] Traps vs Demonic Gateway
Girouette

Views: 1023

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 21-05-2020, 06:03:00   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Antorus] [Imonar the Soulhunter] Traps vs Demonic Gateway
why would blink trigger a trap in it's way? i can understand it with demonic portal but why would magically teleporting 10m ahead would trigger a trap?
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Darkheart Thicket] Shade of Xavius - Waking Nightmare vs Induced Paranoia
Girouette

Replies: 10
Views: 2108

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-05-2020, 03:26:03   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Darkheart Thicket] Shade of Xavius - Waking Nightmare vs Induced Paranoia
impossible to complete, even in low levels, you cant use skills even autoattack for a whole minute, and lasting 10s he silences you again -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item] Terminus Signaling Beacon (Number of shots)
Girouette

Replies: 3
Views: 645

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-05-2020, 00:48:59   Subject: [Item] Terminus Signaling Beacon (Number of shots)
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151969&name=terminus-signaling-beacon
Bug description: The trinket should shoot a total of 6 bombs before expiring, when impl ...
  Topic: [Item] Riftworld Codex - Flames of Ruvaraad
Girouette

Replies: 5
Views: 1132

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-05-2020, 18:29:47   Subject: [Item] Riftworld Codex - Flames of Ruvaraad
I didn't know that the procs had a visual, that also is not working
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Essence Font
Girouette

Replies: 6
Views: 1656

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 09-05-2020, 19:16:44   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk][Mistweaver] Essence Font
i don't know if this can get addressed in the same topic but sometimes essence font gets interrupted right at the start, this happen when you cast it right after the GCD or while channeling soothing m ...
  Topic: [General] Unequip 7.2.5 Legendary rings VS using the same talent
Girouette

Views: 1009

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 07-05-2020, 18:43:15   Subject: [General] Unequip 7.2.5 Legendary rings VS using the same talent
I've experienced this as a BM monk, so i made a macro to double check if the effect from the ring is active or not -
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mage][Arcane]Arcane Missiles vs Arcane Missiles
Girouette

Replies: 2
Views: 417

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-05-2020, 18:34:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Mage][Arcane]Arcane Missiles vs Arcane Missiles
Never heard of missiles procing missiles, but if this is true then it would be huge for arcane mages -
cheers!
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Upper Karazhan]Mana Devourer and Necrotic
Girouette

Views: 2890

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 07-05-2020, 18:26:49   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] [Upper Karazhan]Mana Devourer and Necrotic
I'ev experienced this in other dungeons such as maw of souls, sometimes i get multiple instances of necrotic. It's quite hard to reproduce tho.
  Topic: [FIXED] Necrotic Stacks vs Parry
Girouette

Views: 1785

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 07-05-2020, 18:08:25   Subject: [FIXED] Necrotic Stacks vs Parry
AFAIK only full misses can avoid necrotic stacks, this includes dodge, parry and miss, blocking isn't considered into this, even when full blocking, because you actually took the hit but it went to yo ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [black roook hold[ [mythic] [Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest]
Girouette

Views: 576

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-05-2020, 03:45:32   Subject: [REJECTED] [black roook hold[ [mythic] [Lord Kur'talos Ravencrest]
According to adventure's guide, that shadowbolt has to hit for 1.8m x 3.8 x 1.15, that's almost 8m on m15, hitting 6.2m deosn't seem that high to me, you're just undergeared or need to use some CD.
I ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Rogue] All specs Global Cooldown Bugged PVP and PVE
Girouette

Replies: 19
Views: 3457

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-05-2020, 02:22:46   Subject: [REJECTED] [Rogue] All specs Global Cooldown Bugged PVP and PVE
This guy says that the floor for GCD is 0.75s not 1s like it was previously https://www.wowhead.com/spell=61304/global-cooldown
But i can confirm that rn it can go to even 0.5s or so under the effect ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Marksmanship] Fishy haste /gcd/ idk what
Girouette

Views: 440

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-05-2020, 02:16:37   Subject: [REJECTED] [Hunter][Marksmanship] Fishy haste /gcd/ idk what
Some days ago i notticed on my hunter (BM) that gcd is longer than it was on 7.2.5, as far as i remember we had 1s gcd but now we have 1.5 gcd as casters do. I'm not sure if this is intended or not bu ...
  Topic: [Item] Riftworld Codex - Flames of Ruvaraad
Girouette

Replies: 5
Views: 1132

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-05-2020, 00:07:57   Subject: [Item] Riftworld Codex - Flames of Ruvaraad
WoW Freakz item link: https://freakz.fat.sh/item_finder.php?item=151976&name=riftworld-codex
Bug description: One of the procs from this trinket, Flames of Ruvaraad -> https://freakz.fat.sh/sp ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] The Hand of Fate
Girouette

Views: 572

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-03-2020, 21:56:49   Subject: [REJECTED] [Quest] The Hand of Fate
i can confirm this, it worked on my main account, but in my second one only one of my chars could complete it so i think it's not an account wide issue

Page 1 of 4 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next