Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Little One Lost
HarryBolseq

Replies: 9
Views: 1403

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-06-2017, 17:44:25   Subject: [REJECTED] [Suramar] Little One Lost
Yep same, Im also stuck in Suramar and cannot progress.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact Weapon scenario Retri Paladin
HarryBolseq

Replies: 0
Views: 377

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 15:01:52   Subject: Artifact Weapon scenario Retri Paladin
WoW Freakz link: [url=http://www.wowhead.com/quest=38376/the-search-for-the-highlord]The Search for the Highlord
Bug description: Mob levels are not scaled. There is a level 107 mob in my instance an ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Abrupt island pulls me out of the game when I try to play in an area
HarryBolseq

Replies: 2
Views: 303

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-06-2017, 16:16:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Abrupt island pulls me out of the game when I try to play in an area
Had the same issue with 2 quests in Draenor that let you turn them in them on the spot(no need to go back and talk to an npc).
You have to use the character unstuck option on the website to be able t ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [rogue] [artifact] The unseen blade
HarryBolseq

Replies: 3
Views: 2272

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 18-06-2017, 18:58:17   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [rogue] [artifact] The unseen blade
I have the exact same problem, except I am a Paladin. Sadly this fix didn't work for me because it did not remove my Ashbringer...
  Topic: WoW setting issue..
HarryBolseq

Replies: 5
Views: 1520

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-06-2017, 20:28:37   Subject: WoW setting issue..
I have the same issue. If the server crashes or I have to ALT+F4 my interface settings reset. I have tried to set them up and then logout/exit the game and it is okay the next time I log in, but if it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Gorgrond] We die laughing
HarryBolseq

Replies: 0
Views: 350

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-06-2017, 02:25:33   Subject: [Gorgrond] We die laughing
WoW head link: [url=http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33548/we-die-laughing]We Die Laughing!
Bug description: The issue is with the mobs you need to collect the masks from. If you are mounted and click to ...
  Topic: Artifacts situation
HarryBolseq

Replies: 59
Views: 13954

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-06-2017, 22:40:58   Subject: Artifacts situation
Just make it so that completing the one scripted scenario at the time will award all 3-4 of the Artifact weapons. Making some custom bullshit change mechanic is just silly. Forcing people to play one ...

Page 1 of 1