Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Lay Them to Rest
Hildaron5

Replies: 7
Views: 1596

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 21:15:50   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Lay Them to Rest
Ok this is *** irritating how about finally fixing this stupid quesy not just closing threads as rejected and duplictes cuz get this in your heads THIS NPX DOESN'T EXIST FOR SOME PLAYERS AND YOU D ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] BUG REPORT: LAY THEM TO REST
Hildaron5

Views: 733

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-04-2020, 20:51:33   Subject: [REJECTED] BUG REPORT: LAY THEM TO REST
so what the f should we do......
  Topic: [REJECTED] BUG REPORT: LAY THEM TO REST
Hildaron5

Views: 733

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-04-2020, 23:50:17   Subject: [REJECTED] BUG REPORT: LAY THEM TO REST
same problem dude.... after 7.35 i see many npcs that are missing
  Topic: [REJECTED] Please HELP , The Pathfinder Part One
Hildaron5

Replies: 5
Views: 635

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-04-2020, 23:51:37   Subject: [REJECTED] Please HELP , The Pathfinder Part One
Um to continue the quest chain you need to be at certain kevel of reputation with suramar mby thats the problem
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Lay them to Rest npc bugged
Hildaron5

Replies: 1
Views: 216

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-04-2020, 00:20:31   Subject: [Stormheim] Lay them to Rest npc bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=93446&name=shieldmaiden-iounn
Bug description: Ok this npc should end Lay Them to rest but because I left this quest to finish it la ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
Hildaron5

Replies: 4
Views: 203

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 15:07:13   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
yeah sry just as pissed as you
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
Hildaron5

Replies: 4
Views: 203

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-04-2020, 14:32:49   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory
Man thought the same as but nope the bosses have 3% drop cahnce and 5% for the quest items don't worry
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Highmountain Rite of blood bug
Hildaron5

Views: 146

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 01:07:02   Subject: Highmountain Rite of blood bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i get the quest i need to approach the npc I do it and bam guess what nothing happens. Last bug reprot the guy rejected it saying it works but i even sent proof it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Highmountain storyline quest bug
Hildaron5

Views: 160

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 21:01:19   Subject: Highmountain storyline quest bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Quest "Rite of blood" - you should approach an npc and continue the quest to the next phase but it's bugged and doesn't reognize it when you approach the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Tailoring quest for Imbued Silkweave Bag/Return to Karazhan Bugged?
Hildaron5

Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 18:26:58   Subject: Tailoring quest for Imbued Silkweave Bag/Return to Karazhan Bugged?
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Ok so to be honest i don't really know why this happens but the problem is the following:
I got tailoring and wanted to get the recipe for Imbued silkweave bag and ...
  Topic: Xylem Challenge/Demon Hunter challenge little buggy
Hildaron5

Replies: 5
Views: 468

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-03-2020, 21:12:33   Subject: Xylem Challenge/Demon Hunter challenge little buggy
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Ok it's not a major but but it shouldn't work like this. After reaching the final stage of the boss fight, the boss spawns adds which should't run that fast to the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] No boss in The Antorus the Burning throne
Hildaron5

Views: 140

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 16:12:33   Subject: No boss in The Antorus the Burning throne
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Aggramar isn't in the boss room when we queued up for seat of the pantheon and entered the raid
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In can't retrieve quest after update to 7.3.5
Hildaron5

Views: 182

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 00:16:59   Subject: Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In can't retrieve quest after update to 7.3.5
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: So a day before the 7.3.5 update I had a quest about my demon hunter campaign "Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In" but it isn't given by an npc and now it i ...

Page 1 of 1