User
Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
Hoboforhire

Replies: 15
Views: 1683

PostForum: Other   Posted: 05-09-2020, 17:21:12   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
Well someone obviously didn’t read this whole thread. I posted proof in an earlier thread when I linked a retail Reddit thread for 7.3.5 that said Kara has 2 wings in m+ dungeon that drop loot f ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-09-2020, 21:27:09   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
Lol that's from 2 months ago. Have you tested it out lately? And even if there is still a minor chance of getting upper loot from upper kara, the fact that the chances of getting lower loot from upper ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-09-2020, 19:41:44   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
so people keep telling me that upper and lower share a loot table but every time i run upper i only get lower kara loot. Now maybe im just unlucky even though this shouldnt even be a problem because t ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-08-2020, 17:21:09   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
Thanks to the people who are supporting this thread. I'm glad to see that there are so many people willing to voice their concerns about this bug. Not sure if the devs will ever address it but I'm su ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-08-2020, 04:41:15   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
So that's why the title of this thread says, "swapped or shared". I didnt say that you couldnt get upper loot in upper kara. But if they're shared then its diluting the loot table of the ot ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-08-2020, 20:48:37   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
Ran upper kara again today and got a relic a fire relic from lower kara....
Its been weeks of running this dungeon and receiving loot from a totally different dungeon. Is this ever going to be addres ...
Hoboforhire

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-08-2020, 19:40:16   Subject: [upper/lower kara] Loot tables are swapped or shared (not seperate)
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/hellaspawn/feed
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142146&name=blackfin-wristband
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_fi ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [LFG][Urgent] LFG Internal Error
Hoboforhire

Replies: 3
Views: 2100

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-05-2020, 20:27:05   Subject: [LFG][Urgent] LFG Internal Error
WoW Freakz link: No link because not a quest
Bug description: Anytime you queue for RDF or LFR it says "Internal LFG Error" and does not put you in que. Also when you try to que for random ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Argus][Story Progress] War of Light and Shadow Storyline quests won't start
Hoboforhire

Replies: 2
Views: 783

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-03-2020, 07:02:31   Subject: [Argus][Story Progress] War of Light and Shadow Storyline quests won't start
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=48344
Bug description: Finished first two chapters of the argus story quest arc but the 3rd chapter won't start at all. As you can s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warlords of Draenor Bonus Objective Ironfist Harbor
Hoboforhire

Replies: 0
Views: 181

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 21:17:48   Subject: Warlords of Draenor Bonus Objective Ironfist Harbor
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Bonus Objective Ironfist Harbor requires you to destroy 12 dock crates but only 8 exist and they do not respawn.
Proof: Go test it for yourself. They're not there

Page 1 of 1