Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Basic Tutorial Persists after disabling
Inseerlink

Replies: 2
Views: 388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-12-2017, 21:23:50   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Basic Tutorial Persists after disabling
That is true, playing for a while right now and found out that there are only 2 or 3 messages that continuosly reaply and that is all.
The tutorial option in the menu stoped to be automatically reapl ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Basic Tutorial Persists after disabling
Inseerlink

Replies: 2
Views: 388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:58:15   Subject: Basic Tutorial Persists after disabling
Is this an issue with my instalation or is the server like this right now?
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Basic tutorial persists after disabled and get reenabled everytime I relogin
Proof: htt ...
  Topic: "Clean Up Bags" Feature not working
Inseerlink

Replies: 0
Views: 296

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:51:32   Subject: "Clean Up Bags" Feature not working
Hi there, I just downloaded the launcher and installed the game. Found out at my first minutes that the "Clean Up Bags" feature is not working.
Is this a problem with my instalation, or is ...
  Topic: How to Improve Render Distance
Inseerlink

Views: 456

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:38:26   Subject: How to Improve Render Distance
Sorry if I am posting this topic at the wrong place of the forum, please correct me if I am wrong.
I am first time playing the server and I found out that I am stuck at maximum "10" maximum ...
  Topic: PvE basic 'cinematics' content
Inseerlink

Views: 382

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:29:09   Subject: PvE basic 'cinematics' content
Hi there and Happy New Year for everyone!
First of all, I am sorry if this sounds a very dumb question, but I am navigating through the forums and couldn't find any answer for it yet.
I just downloa ...

Page 1 of 1