Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Tanaris]Rocket Rescue
Kaisee

Replies: 1
Views: 355

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-05-2019, 18:50:20   Subject: [Tanaris]Rocket Rescue
I can confirm there is no balloon. I tried swimming out and rescuing the goblins by clicking on them but that did not work either.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Warlords of Draenor] [Shadowmoon Valley] The Traitor's True Name
Kaisee

Replies: 2
Views: 630

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 07-05-2019, 22:39:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Warlords of Draenor] [Shadowmoon Valley] The Traitor's True Name
Wow Freakz link: 34792 The Traitor's True Name
Bug Description: Turn in NPC Exarch Maladaar is not where he is supposed to be. He is at the Altar of Sha'tar but no ? over his head to turn in ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Pandaria][Krasarang Wilds] Bright Bait
Kaisee

Replies: 4
Views: 1518

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 14-03-2018, 19:47:17   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Pandaria][Krasarang Wilds] Bright Bait
I can also confirm the quest Bright Bait is bugged (empty loot box).
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/AobOxXQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/j37DMFf.png
  Topic: Please reduce requirements for Draneor flying
Kaisee

Replies: 4
Views: 3669

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-03-2018, 21:08:56   Subject: Please reduce requirements for Draneor flying
Rather than make a new post, I chose to reopen this one because I was going to make these same suggestions myself.
In my opinion, one of the joys of playing on a private server is to be able to enj ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Jade Forest] Touching Ground
Kaisee

Views: 1167

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2018, 07:06:26   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Jade Forest] Touching Ground
I thought the quest was bugged as well until someone told someone else in chat that Sully is there. He can be found by a large tree stump near the middle of the field with all the shas.
Go through t ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Westfall] [Furlbrow's Pumpkin Farm] QUEST BUG 26232 - Lou's Parting Thoughts
Kaisee

Views: 1176

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-02-2018, 07:21:25   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Westfall] [Furlbrow's Pumpkin Farm] QUEST BUG 26232 - Lou's Parting Thoughts
I can confirm that this quest bugged on me today. The npcs do not start speaking. Tried leaving zone and going back several times with no luck.
  Topic: [Westfall] [The Jansen Stead] QUEST BUG 26209 - Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me
Kaisee

Replies: 7
Views: 1757

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-02-2018, 07:14:35   Subject: [Westfall] [The Jansen Stead] QUEST BUG 26209 - Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me
I can confirm the quest is bugged.
I was able to get 2 clues (#1 and #3 - I think) but not the remaining two. I have questioned almost every single npc in the entire zone at least once, sometimes ...

Page 1 of 1