Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Damage in pvp
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 16
Views: 3932

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2017, 00:08:02   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Priest][Shadow] Damage in pvp
Whatever the guy above said, ATM Spriests's damage is a joke in PvP. 10k non crit dots combined with the insane amount of 100k mind blasts that we never get to cast unless the DPS that trains us is ba ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Priest][Shadow] Void Eruption
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 6
Views: 1524

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 11:53:55   Subject: [FIXED] [Priest][Shadow] Void Eruption
Confirm. I played SP on retail and it shoots 2 bolts . (1 for each Priest DOT on the target).
  Topic: [FIXED] [Priest] [Shadow] Void Bolt
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 21
Views: 5092

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 11:52:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Priest] [Shadow] Void Bolt
This issue occurs mostly when I am at max range, or close to it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] "Keys no longer deplete after crash" related bug.
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 1
Views: 464

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-07-2017, 22:36:09   Subject: "Keys no longer deplete after crash" related bug.
Bug description: The "Keys no longer deplete after crash" fix. We've almost finished EOA with only 6% trash left until the server crashed. The key was indeed repaired but once we placed it a ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mythic+ loot system
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 2
Views: 806

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-07-2017, 16:09:41   Subject: [REJECTED] Mythic+ loot system
No, that is actually incorrect . What you see in the video is a common bug that happens on retail. Previous received loot appears on your screen after you kill a m+ boss, even tho you receive nothing. ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] All dungeon related bugs.
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 5
Views: 1664

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-07-2017, 15:46:49   Subject: [REJECTED] All dungeon related bugs.
[quote ascuns]
Fortunately, this is the only time i am going to show proof of something in this post because CLEARLY everyone who is in charge of fixing bugs is too lazy to go and do a google search.
https://www.you ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] All dungeon related bugs.
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 5
Views: 1664

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-07-2017, 19:13:08   Subject: All dungeon related bugs.
As there's noone who cares, has common sense or isn't lazy enough for 1 google search, you can can close this topic. "It's that simple" to press Dresaron mythic on google to find your own proof that it shouldn't one shot. As staff is lazy, i can be t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Server drops -> bye bye mythic + keys
LaptiicZewlxxx

Replies: 1
Views: 588

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 00:42:33   Subject: [REJECTED] Server drops -> bye bye mythic + keys
http://imgur.com/a/Ld056
^ Proof of the first depleted key.
The +4 we got restarted into can be surely found within your logs. Look at the history of the players in that group.
Restarting/crashing while in a Mythic+ key should either replace your depleted k ...

Page 1 of 1