User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Why i think that Molten is attacking the server with DDoS.
Matuscha

Replies: 24
Views: 4778

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-04-2012, 08:30:05   Subject: Why i think that Molten is attacking the server with DDoS.
yes but the most activity of this happening came to be after the update. me and my friends agree with you but we also feel it can also be the update. the update prolonged the process and became an eve ...
Matuscha

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-04-2012, 08:15:17   Subject: Re: Why i think that Molten is attacking the server with DDo
[quote ascuns]
how is the website affected...i can probably clear it up with the owner. uh it may not be affecting the site it might be due to the fact the site is the server host holding the servers and stuff so basically the server that is having the problem is in need of defragmenting looking for errors and such. uh god this makes ...
Matuscha

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-04-2012, 07:23:59   Subject: Re: Why i think that Molten is attacking the server with DDo
[quote ascuns]
ok im a game programmer and i find the possibility of an DDoS attack very highly to not be the cause. i say the major cause is the update they made and since there are also possiblities the cause could be the server engine that allows everyone to connect. im currently in school for game servers, and design. thing is DDoS is rarely going to happen. i think the update from Atramed ...
  Topic: Exodus - Can't connect but can connect to other realms!?!
Matuscha

Replies: 7
Views: 1572

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-04-2012, 03:05:31   Subject: Exodus - Can't connect but can connect to other realms!?!
i get the same problem here is a link to what happens for me and me just talking. but yeah its a pain in the butt cause seriously i worked hard on that server and now we are having some major problem every single one of my friends who play this game are getting the same problem http://youtu.be/tpJ-AK34WIM
and yeah i try to get on me and my friends want to go do some raids but we still cant get on at all. what is going on.
  Topic: [FIXED] WoW account problem on exodus server
Matuscha

Replies: 4
Views: 939

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-04-2012, 18:56:02   Subject: WoW account problem on exodus server
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description:
well i am able to login but when i try to access my ingame players on the exodus server it wont let me on it stays on success after i login correctly then it takes me to the server list. i try to connect to exodus but it wont let me can anyone tell me if this is normal or if i need to do anything to prevent this from happened?
Ei bine, eu sunt în mãsurã sã te autent ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] cant update
Matuscha

Replies: 1
Views: 402

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2012, 17:42:46   Subject: cant update
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: well when i try to update the wow freekz like it asks to create my character i try to update but it wont let me...can anybody help me out cause its annoying and i wanna play some freekz wow..- -
Dovada / Proof:

Page 1 of 1