2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: suggestion for Mop
Papor

Replies: 8
Views: 3548

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-04-2018, 23:17:27   Subject: suggestion for Mop
In my opinion even with 100% dropchance on legendaryquest-items people will still be stucked at certain points: BG-quest only achievable by wargames simply because there are no regular battlegrounds; ...
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Papor

Replies: 38
Views: 12343

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-03-2018, 11:26:02   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Hey, back with some new and old stuff -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6cXE9eL29M
0:30 Warbringers running straight to the boss/group instead of gathering at the middle of the room first (like th ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-03-2018, 19:15:29   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Even when they have both tanks on the boss, the last application before whirl runs out during the whirl. As soon as the whirl is empored, the brewmaster isn´t on boss anymore but kites the adds tha ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 19-03-2018, 18:18:48   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Here´s the proof about the gripping despair reset:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvSHD1ymxeE
3:10 2 tanks but sloot getting the last application and it resets at the end of whirling corruption ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-03-2018, 23:23:30   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
So we was able to force someone to record some Garrosh heroic tries and before u ask: Yes the player is 70+ years old and need that resolution -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFza01f7mkc
Sadly yo ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 14-02-2018, 22:30:58   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
You are right, at the terace intermission he moves one time. But i guess it´s either because of the protpaladin beeing out of range (might have bossaggro) or because of the dead mage. In the Jade ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-02-2018, 23:15:33   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
So we tested some garrosh heroic and collected some stuff, that´s not working like it should be.
P1: -Desecrated Weapon sometimes keeps dealing damage after it got killed and shouldn´t be there ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 14-01-2018, 23:12:57   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Would be nice to add the Korkron Wolf Mount for completing normal to the achievement too -
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Paragons of the Klaxxi
Papor

Replies: 30
Views: 8646

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-01-2018, 17:19:59   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Paragons of the Klaxxi
Thanks for the trust on the Aim! ability -
But for the active mitigation i sadly have to say it wasn´t working for me. Neither with shieldblock on warrior nor savage defense as guardian.
Will tr ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-01-2018, 17:12:50   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Jade temple intermission started with 1 player alive, and after that garrosh stayed in jade temple.
Didn´t look for the energy tbh, will keep an eye on it next time.
We splitted into 2 groups and ...
  Topic: News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
Papor

Replies: 51
Views: 35342

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2018, 16:54:57   Subject: News and updates: Instant 90 + crossfaction interactions and more, waiting for suggestions
I´d suggest higher/better rewards for LFR so geared people are motivated to join it. I feel like there are many new players arround but they leave pretty quickly. A big reason for that might be the ...
Papor

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-01-2018, 16:16:41   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
1. During intermission in Chi-ji temple, Garrosh moved to the tank while both Sha-adds were alive and kept following him (me). If i saw it correctly he was also doing "annihilation" in my di ...
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Paragons of the Klaxxi
Papor

Replies: 30
Views: 8646

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-01-2018, 16:06:07   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Paragons of the Klaxxi
Active Mitigation list (no source, just my memory :p): -Brewmaster; Shuffle
-Guardian Druid; Savage Defense
-Protection Paladin; Shield ...
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Siegecrafter Blackfuse
Papor

Replies: 14
Views: 3388

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-01-2018, 15:45:43   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Siegecrafter Blackfuse
Wasn´t the "random stack resset" done on purpose? I thought it was implemented to work arround the increased duration of the debuff. If that´s not the case: I can´t name the exact t ...

Page 1 of 1