User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Orgrimmar] Garrosh Hellscream
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message12378
Papor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2018 17:01)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-03-2018, 19:15:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Even when they have both tanks on the boss, the last application before whirl runs out during the whirl. As soon as the whirl is empored, the brewmaster isn´t on boss anymore but kites the adds that spawn by the empored whirl and for that time warrior is solotanking.
He could´ve solotank from the start, they only switch for vengeance.

To "fix" it the casttime of whirl needs to be equal or longer than the duration of the debuff, or the boss has a small cooldown for whirl after applying gripping despair i think.

0 0

-Webi-

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-10-2018 18:26)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 20-03-2018, 22:31:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sure, I get it know...it's again a timing issue between spells. I'll correct it after the maintenance is done.
0 0

Megumin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2018 14:20)

Post Posted: 26-03-2018, 21:38:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We were finally able to test Garrosh again (we only do 10HCs on weekdays, excluding friday).

The first Annihilate is still bug - people were standing behind him and got one shot (with the DR reduction from the adds). If it's too hard to fix, could you just reduce the entire Annihilate damage to 600k, regardless if you stand in the cone or not? It's the only thing that prevents us from reaching P2 without spending all of our CBRs.

Could you check the Empowered Whirling Corruption, it spawns way too many adds (like at least 15) and they spawn randomly in the room (they should spawn underneath players). It's impossible to properly kill them (without them buffing each other), since they spawn pretty much stacked and we can't control their spawn location (by spreading).

On 1 try the farseer didn't get hit by the Iron Star, but tbh it's low priority.

EDIT: it looks like the amount of adds was 10 - probably just looked like more, since they spawned so stacked. So it's just Annihilate, Mind Control (targets are still friendly) and location of the Empowered Whirling Corruption Adds.

0 0

-Webi-

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-03-2018, 20:29:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!

I'll try to fix the Annihilate and Emp. adds thing soon, however we know about the friendly MC, but that's need to examined more in order to find out why you can't attack each other. Until that, I'll disable that ability.

0 0

Papor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2018 17:01)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-03-2018, 11:26:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, back with some new and old stuff -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=L6cXE9eL29M:

0:30 Warbringers running straight to the boss/group instead of gathering at the middle of the room first (like they did before). Not that nice when you don´t have consecration or DnD as tank there - Not that big of an issue but it was fine before.

1:15 Didn´t even realize it before but Garrosh heals to full HP again when he enters intermission (first one at least). 555 million back to 591. He should only heal when changing phases and gets immune in intermission until adds are killed.

1:50 The beloved annihilate: First one kills priest and hunter that are slightly off the visual (priest with wings and hunter behind boss) but the warlock and shaman that are clearly in it survived without a problem.
The second one kills 3 ppl that are behind the boss (combatlog). Note that everyone had damagereduction by adds.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IK3nIv4M6ww:

0:20 -Adds spawning at random location
- The whirl seems to only do dmg in meleerange, it´s correct that it should decrease the further you are away from the boss but the warlock (right to boss) is like 10 yards away and took no or very minor damage (skada was showing melees only but he may absorbed the dmg so it´s not showing).
-You can see the unattackable mindcontrolled players that only follow tank or boss instead of trying to corrupt more players, maybe it helps -

0 0

midniggah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2020 13:13)

Post Posted: 10-04-2018, 21:46:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

if fixes will take 2 long can u make it killable at 1st phase? like it was when first released.
atleast till u fix all bugs so we can kill him

0 0

Dreconik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2020 10:54)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 16:50:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@shocker @-Webi- any news?
0 0

-Webi-

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-04-2018, 08:29:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry, I'm super busy with the university and I haven't got time to work on the fixes, but I'll try to solve them today / tomorrow (the mindcontrolled spell will be disabled, because that's tricky and we don't know yet how to fix it. Most likely you're not able to attack the mind controlled player, because you're in the same group)
1 0

-Webi-

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-04-2018, 21:12:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hopefully, I managed to fix the Annihilate. Just to know, as far as I've experienced, the damaging area is slightly wider than the animation (probably 1-2 yards on each side, unfortunately this can't be changed), so in order to make sure that you'll not be hit by the spell, try to go as far as possible from the sides, or stay close to Garrosh and just go to his back. (I know that you received damage at his back also, but that seems to be fixed now, I've tested a lot, but it's always different when you're not alone)
Also I fixed the HP regen stuff when Garrosh enters the intermission phase.
This is for today, tomorrow / on the weekend I'll try to fix the minion spawn thing.

Thank you for being patient with me!

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 July 2018 07:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 02-05-2024, 02:54:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x