Search found 485 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Reviving PvP
Shadowy

Replies: 89
Views: 14093

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-07-2016, 11:36:51   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
Noone wants to be in que but everyone wants to play only vs high rated teams. #logic Yet, arcane was one shoting people xD
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-07-2016, 22:21:19   Subject: Reviving PvP
How about you play the game whenever you want and not stalk at NPC? Was is so bad that you couldn't play arenas without knowing who was in que before they added the npc spectate?
That's the whole point of removing the npc, 10 teams just afk near the npc wait ...
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:58:05   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
From my PoV it's not a mistake. Why would i play only when someone else is queing? I miss those times when you ask your partner to login, make a party and que because you want to play, not because X or Y is in que.
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-07-2016, 17:31:01   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
That's only 50% true, you forget about the part when someone high is queing and no1 ques because they don't want to que vs that team because they see them at arena spectate. And without arena spectate, lets say you que into a high rated team, after first match you know they are queing but if you stop queing, you won't k ...
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-07-2016, 14:23:07   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
So you invite them without telling them what are you doing. And even if u`re doing that, if that guy was doing some arenas, either being in arena already or not, he would be in a group and you would get the message that he is already in party.
Such a useless and fail post.
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-07-2016, 12:00:06   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
It was way better than what we have atm. The only problem was the mmr system which had a small broken part which got fixed and that's why you don't see people at 2.5k rating anymore in 2s. Anyway, it's still better to work your *** to "Any random could make 2.8k+ rating" rather than do 10 games each week and sit at 1.5k max because you don't need more rating to get full gear.
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-07-2016, 10:35:17   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
This. Idk why we didn't add rating requirements for grievious/prideful gear. 2-3 items(maybe weapons too) with 3v3 rating requirement would be just enough. One of the best suggestion and it worked during malevolent season.

[quote ascuns]
we said transmog vendor, not donated mounts or custom items. but what can i expect from a guy who has nothing to do with arenas.
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2016, 19:06:56   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
Yeah and i`m not a newcomer and i`m all like wtf is this comment, did you read anything? They don't disable it at all, it just shows last zone map while in arena.
@Fair, arena spectate was a custom made thing which was really nice, i enjoyed it too. But right now it's to pathetic, no1 ever ques into other high rated teams because of this cancer mentality. Instead of sniping those high rated teams, people just potato afk near the npc till they stop queing because "they don't have any chance".
We could bring back arena spectate once we get a better pvp community(more international players) who enjoy th ...
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2016, 16:59:15   Subject: Reviving PvP
[quote ascuns]
Server lacks international players who can que 3v3 on their own (or group up with players from our "group") and compete the group of players that we have atm. With the group of players we have atm, there's always drama and we play only challenges.

[quote ascuns]
ele shams were god in 5.4.8 and they just scale better and better with gear in this patch.
mage itself doesn't do anything alone(you can't compare it to a dk/warrior), he needs a healer with a lot of CC to help him out. firemage/rdruid was a godcomp on blizz

[quote ascuns]
@forum: i myself got used to freakz's forum, but for newcomers there's no home button or something like that, and if you try to go back, it b ...
Shadowy

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2016, 11:16:43   Subject: Reviving PvP
Two main things that will fix most of the problems:
1. make everything on forum/site & ingame in english. Focus only on english community.
2. rework the site & forum. make it separate to other section from freakz.ro. Armory looks great already
The server itself brings a lot of things but it's not enough without the above list. Also, i would like to see a response why we can't do X or Y.
  Topic: PvE downscale / disables in PvP
Shadowy

Replies: 16
Views: 5820

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 01-07-2016, 22:19:36   Subject: PvE downscale / disables in PvP
i would appreciate if we get more attention to pve trinkets asap, it gets ridiculous and people just climb the ladders for free.
  Topic: [Druid][resto] Efflorescence dynamic healing
Shadowy

Replies: 7
Views: 2856

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 01-07-2016, 00:48:44   Subject: [Druid][resto] Efflorescence dynamic healing
[quote ascuns]
As i explained above, you were just lucky to take those screenshots right when the snapshot happens while glyphed(you changed the ring right before the update, no ticks happened because it ticks every 2 seconds, and then it snapshot with the new stats from ring).
Just do it without the glyph, swiftmend and then remove an item ( i did it with my weapon so i can see the difference good) and you will see it wont tick for lower value.
I can make a video if i didn't explained good enough for both situations.
  Topic: [Druid][resto] Efflorescence dynamic healing
Shadowy

Replies: 7
Views: 2856

PostForum: CONFIRMED Class spells / talents   Posted: 30-06-2016, 23:45:50   Subject: [Druid][resto] Efflorescence dynamic healing
[quote ascuns]
Did you tested with glyph of efflorescence or not? Because from what i`ve tested, it doesn't scale dynamically, it snapshot(i removed my weapon after i casted efflorescence and the tick value was the same). It scale partial dynamically if you have glyph of efflorescence, but it only changes the tick value every X seconds (depending on how much haste you have).
Let's take an example with glyphed version (if you check swiftmend's tooltip you will see when it's gonna update, i have 12.61% haste = 8.88 sec)
you cast efflorescence, for the next 8.88 seconds it will tick for X amount. If you get a proc the value of ticks will remain the same until 8.88 sec pass
after 8.88 secs the tick will snapshot the proc and update the value. if your proc fades after 2 second after the 8.88 sec mark, the tick value will only update after the next period of 8.88 sec pass.
tl;dr for glyphed version, it snapshot every 8.88 ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Restoration][Spell] Genesis in LoS
Shadowy

Replies: 3
Views: 1274

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-06-2016, 19:34:28   Subject: [FIXED] [Druid][Restoration][Spell] Genesis in LoS
genesis can also be done out of LOS which is nice sometimes."
  Topic: [FIXED] [Druid][Restoration][Spell] Genesis in LoS
Shadowy

Replies: 3
Views: 1274

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-06-2016, 18:16:52   Subject: [Druid][Restoration][Spell] Genesis in LoS
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=145518&name=genesis
Bug description: It should work for all party/raid members, if you are in LoS or not with them.
Proof:
How it works on freakz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzmoP5kCAU

Page 1 of 33 Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next