Pass
2FA

Search found 66 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Anybody has Pawn 7.2.5?
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 1
Views: 499

PostForum: Addons - Help / Support   Posted: 03-08-2019, 17:59:15   Subject: Anybody has Pawn 7.2.5?
Anybody has Pawn 7.2.5?
  Topic: [REJECTED] [New Dalaran] Lieutenant Surtees is not a pvp vendor or any kind of vendor
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 223

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-01-2019, 22:06:25   Subject: [New Dalaran] Lieutenant Surtees is not a pvp vendor or any kind of vendor
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=106930&name=lieutenant-surtees
Bug description: he is supposed to be selling appearances for pvp gear. but he isnt even a vendor
P ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [New Dalaran] Lieutenant Surtees is not a pvp vendor or any kind of vendor
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 290

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-01-2019, 12:39:43   Subject: [New Dalaran] Lieutenant Surtees is not a pvp vendor or any kind of vendor
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: he is supposed to be selling appearances for pvp gear. but he isnt even a vendor
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Maw of Souls] Helya is HUGE, much huger than regular
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 0
Views: 205

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-01-2019, 12:38:09   Subject: [Maw of Souls] Helya is HUGE, much huger than regular
Bug description: Helya is very big, she is always big but this time she is very very big!
  Topic: [REJECTED] I see events from a guild I'm not in
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 620

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-12-2018, 12:36:04   Subject: I see events from a guild I'm not in
Bug description: I see events from a guild I'm not even in! how do I know its not from my guild? because it isnt in english and im not even in a guild.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/tOEcndH
  Topic: Looking for a not hardcore guild that speaks English or Hebrew
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 324

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-12-2018, 09:50:32   Subject: Looking for a not hardcore guild that speaks English or Hebrew
I'm quite new to wow rly, my main was My second max lvl character, the other one was on a shitty mop server that I left after I realized that it was shit. On my previous guild: nightmare on elf Street ...
  Topic: DBM vs BigWigs?
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 2
Views: 553

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-12-2018, 18:35:02   Subject: DBM vs BigWigs?
Title.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Leatherworking] [Stormheim] Mounting Made Easy
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 5
Views: 1434

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-09-2018, 12:01:05   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Leatherworking] [Stormheim] Mounting Made Easy
[quote ascuns]
If he is then it's a long vacation xd
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Doesnt count any of my revered or exalted reps
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 258

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-08-2018, 16:52:08   Subject: Doesnt count any of my revered or exalted reps
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=10672&name=broken-isles-diplomat
Bug description: it used to only count my revered reps (not exalted) but now it doesnt count any of my reps! can u finally fix this achiv pls?
Proof ...
  Topic: Making a pinned post saying which Glory of ...... achivements are fixed and which are not
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 795

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-08-2018, 23:30:58   Subject: Making a pinned post saying which Glory of ...... achivements are fixed and which are not
[quote ascuns]
yes it does, thank u very much
  Topic: Making a pinned post saying which Glory of ...... achivements are fixed and which are not
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 795

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-08-2018, 15:40:58   Subject: Making a pinned post saying which Glory of ...... achivements are fixed and which are not
Making a pinned post saying which Glory of ...... achivements are fixed and which are not pls -
  Topic: What happend that lately u are only fixing old quests and not legion ones?
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 3
Views: 690

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2018, 16:59:35   Subject: What happend that lately u are only fixing old quests and not legion ones?
How about the important achivement Broken isles diplomatic? it isnt working, you need to be revered with all of the legion factions to get it but the problem is that it only counts revered ones not exalted... and also there are a lot more unfixed legion achivements and btw why are u only working on old quests and not o ...
  Topic: Questions regarding the setup to play Legion
TheWhiteEvil

Replies: 6
Views: 1183

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2018, 16:54:52   Subject: Questions regarding the setup to play Legion
how does the third answer he gave u didnt answer ur question?
  Topic: What happend that lately u are only fixing old quests and not legion ones?
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 690

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-08-2018, 16:50:02   Subject: What happend that lately u are only fixing old quests and not legion ones?
What happend that lately u are only fixing old quests and not legion ones?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Achivement] broken isles diplomat (I know what's the problem)
TheWhiteEvil

Views: 560

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2018, 16:05:21   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Achivement] broken isles diplomat (I know what's the problem)
[quote ascuns]
yeah I know but It's a really important achivement and they surprisingly didnt fix it yet, so I thought just in case they don't check the comments I can help them a bit if they didnt already realize the problem

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next