User
Pass
2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Alliance-side quest Azerite armor upgrades: What's going on?
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 1
Views: 446

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 26-03-2021, 18:18:15   Subject: Alliance-side quest Azerite armor upgrades: What's going on?
With all my Horde characters, I noticed that the quests I got from the town hub "scout map" in Dazar'alor and the map on the boat all gave quest rewards amounting to nice armor upgrades. The ...
  Topic: A Bug Going Around - event idea
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 2
Views: 277

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-03-2021, 19:34:25   Subject: A Bug Going Around - event idea
So an interesting topic came up in global chat, and Tankatorul and I came up with a neat idea!
Remember the Corrupted Blood plague from Zul Gurub? The one the CDC wanted to study and use as a model f ...
  Topic: [The Burning Crusade] Dungeons
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 6
Views: 1081

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-02-2021, 22:05:07   Subject: [The Burning Crusade] Dungeons
In Old Hillsbrad/Escape from Durnhold: The Epoch Hunter does not spawn.
Taretha has no dialogue window when Thrall arrives (though she appears clickable) so the script for the event to spawn the Epoc ...
  Topic: "Trial of Style" event
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 3
Views: 602

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-08-2019, 04:18:12   Subject: "Trial of Style" event
Coolness! Thank you K0s! -
  Topic: "Trial of Style" event
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 602

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2019, 23:20:32   Subject: "Trial of Style" event
Is this event working properly?
I went to the Transmogrifier in Orgrimmar and that NPC has no special dialogue (only opens the Transmogrify window). Is there another NPC assigned to this, or..?
  Topic: Loot bug - Reliquary of the Lost - Black Temple
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 427

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-08-2019, 09:31:19   Subject: Loot bug - Reliquary of the Lost - Black Temple
I can also confirm (as I just came here seeing if anyone else has seen this exact bug). I've never been able to loot this boss and it's making me very sad, as there is 3 very fun pets I want for my co ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rogue - Lockboxes and junkboxes
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 386

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-06-2019, 06:58:22   Subject: Rogue - Lockboxes and junkboxes
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=29569&name=strong-junkbox
Bug description: The above is an example -- so far all the lockboxes I have encountered as a level ...
  Topic: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 1224

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 01-11-2017, 17:06:16   Subject: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
Oh, yes, awesome! Thank you, Denim! -
(Also to add, thank you for making me aware of the events page also, which helped me presently find the NPCs for the Day of the Dead event going on right now wh ...
  Topic: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 1224

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 01-11-2017, 17:02:31   Subject: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
My apologies if this has already been asked!
Will the Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event be working/functioning on the Genesis server?
The event doesn't appear on my calendar (but this has happened with ...
  Topic: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 160
Views: 57690

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 02:04:53   Subject: Fresh start for Mist of Pandaria
My vote was "No", because of the added workload for GM's and developers.
I am not sure what a good alternative or suggestion would be, other than retooling battlegrounds and arena a little ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Karazhan] Opera event/Barnes
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 902

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 15-01-2017, 16:25:32   Subject: [Karazhan] Opera event/Barnes
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Barnes is an inactive NPC in Karazhan currently, I tried killing Attumen the Horseman, Maiden of Virtue and Moroes in the same instance and this doesn't seem to mak ...

Page 1 of 1