User
Pass
2FA

Alliance-side quest Azerite armor upgrades: What's going on?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message441
ThisTowerisBurning

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-09-2022 19:02)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 26-03-2021, 18:18:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With all my Horde characters, I noticed that the quests I got from the town hub "scout map" in Dazar'alor and the map on the boat all gave quest rewards amounting to nice armor upgrades. There was definitely no shortage of choices, and I was able to level up those "baby azerite" pieces pretty early on.

So for the first time in a long time, I decided to make an Alliance character and while I've enjoyed the storyline, I have done ALL the "scout map" quests in Boralus, and I am down to the very last "foothold" offered on the ship, and what the heck?!

The only armor upgrades I've gotten are the slim-chance green drops from mobs, and a few items like gloves and a belt. None of the "baby Azerite" armor I had loads of Horde-side.

Is there something I'm doing wrong, or missing? There's GOT to be more than just group-dependent stuff like Arathi rares (blugh) and dungeons. I'm not worried about bleeding-edge best in slot armor, I'd just like the same chance at decent starters like I had Horde-side!

Last edited by ThisTowerisBurning on 26-03-2021, 18:19:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 14-04-2021, 01:48:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello ThisTowerisBurning,

I've checked recently and it seems that they work just fine. If you would like, bring additional proof and it will be looked into.

Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 13 April 2021 23:48

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 10:16:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x